***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it's clear trump is like a child playing grown-ups. his understanding of foreign affairs is akin to someone who grew up playing Madden trying to coach in the super bowl.

it's gonna be lots of fun, if we're not all dead in 5 years.

quote from Anthony Bourdain interview:

And Trump — the man eats his steak well done! I don’t think he’s a good person. I remember the Central Park Five, and what he said. I’ve seen how he’s treated employees. I saw what he did to Atlantic City. I saw what he did to the west side of this town. It’s ******’ ugly. He’s going to make the whole world look like the back of Rick James’ van.

read the whole thing:
http://www.eater.com/2016/12/21/14038332/anthony-bourdain-election-trump-interview

a surprisingly good interview for eater.com

Last edited:
Sky News
‏@SkyNewsBreak
Trump has told U.S. media "Let it be an arms race. We will outmatch them at every pass & outlast them all" when asked about nuclear weapons

but...what...about....the....emails. :lol:

Scary hours man...scary hours. :smh:

@TeamJordan79

Something something ... Clinton... No Fly Zone ... Russia... world war III...

Were are the rest of the "winners?" Still celebrating? Are y'all still not taking Trump literally?

well done steak 
sick.gif

midas whale go to applebees

The only thing worse than asking for well done steak is ordering it medium rare and asking for steak sauce
I'm adding you to my list.
That's the 2nd list I have made in this thread 
embarassed.gif

@BBCBreaking 2h2 hours ago

UN Security Council passes resolution urging end to Israeli settlements, after US refuses to use veto http://bbc.in/2hQUzUS 
I'm surprised the US didn't veto, Donald Trump just tweeted that thing would be different at the UN on Jan 20th. Also this doesn't really change anything for the Palestinians, the Israelis will simply ignore this 

Last edited:
I have no problem with medium rare. But it's an unspoken no no to ask for steak sauce. To combine the two... -_-

I don't want to derail the thread so ima just agree to disagree

Last edited:
quote from Anthony Bourdain interview:

And Trump — the man eats his steak well done! I don’t think he’s a good person. I remember the Central Park Five, and what he said. I’ve seen how he’s treated employees. I saw what he did to Atlantic City. I saw what he did to the west side of this town. It’s ******’ ugly. He’s going to make the whole world look like the back of Rick James’ van.

read the whole thing:
http://www.eater.com/2016/12/21/14038332/anthony-bourdain-election-trump-interview

a surprisingly good interview for eater.com

NT relevant:
There are a lot of people in this world who, when an Applebee’s moves to their town, it’s a big deal — and I don’t mean that in a dismissive way.

Eating rare steak is a joke.

People only do it because they've been conditioned to like it or that it's the way you're supposed to like it.

Eat the damn steak however you think tastes good.
 rare steak is delicious. srs. 

i usually do rare or medium rare.

basically i only ask rare if it's a nice place cause it's really easy to mess up a rare steak. it is an acquired taste though. 

and medium rare is the standard. when they have competitions medium rare is the way to go. perfect balace. 

I rarely eat medium rare cuz I find they undercook it too often. I'll order medium and usually when I do its still a little red on the inside.

Just graduated to medium rare a few months ago. I was team medium well for some years, then one day, I just took the plunge.

Back
Top Bottom