***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ready for Trump to destroy the country so he can put a nail in the Republican party's coffin for decades.

Decades? Doubtful. Less than 8 years since Bush. America was in utter destruction during those 8 years from over 5k dead US soldiers, 4k dead civilians on 9/11, 2 wars paid by taxpayers causing countless dead humans in the middle east, Katrina disaster, financial crisis, home foreclosures, high unemployment, and stock market crash.

You would think Americans have learned but instead they want to give it a go with this orange cheeto idiot

Yeah, but the rest of the world does it in something like 5 years - there's a big difference between "undeducated" and "gone through a system that bilked you for a few hundred thousand". US universities aren't so much training institutions as they are profit-making sausage factories.
Idk about other countries but it's 8 years here in Belgium to become a doctor. But tuition is capped at €890/year.

Last edited:
"Traditionally American"
grin.gif
 Rap or whatever it is Kanye does nowadays is one of the original american art forms

Last edited:

Guess who's going on vacation this weekend...
Usually, when politicians lie, they at least rephrase their words and sentences so that the lie is more diluted.

However, this dude is something else. You can find him saying one thing, and then saying the exact opposite using the very same words.

I'm not germophobic. I do it. I want to make the country great. I'm going to win. I think I have a very good chance of winning," Trump said at the time. "You probably are starting to feel that too. I go through and shake hands and do what I have to do, and people like me, and I like them. In Iowa, I must have shaken 2,000 hands — and those were only the ones that were next to me.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/2015-trump-said-he-wasnt-a-germaphobe-963528

I hate this guy I hope he chews on a chicken bone and chokes to death.

The perks of low-cost higher education 
smokin.gif

The study material costs a bit more than other degrees but the tuition stays roughly the same, whether you pick a masters in medicine or a more obscure degree like African languages and cultures.

The study material costs for a masters degree in medicine at the Ghent University (top 100 worldwide) is €311.

With scholarships awared based on financials, you can reduce that €890 tuition cap even further. Down to €470/year on a partial scholarship and a measly €105/year for full scholarships. If we're talking strictly tuition costs, a very poor student can get a masters degree in medicine for a grand total of €630 in tuition for 6 years.

On top of that, he/she would also be eligible for a student grant that can go up to €3000. These are generally not required to be paid back, provided you follow the terms of service and complete your education.

Of course, it goes without saying that our low-cost education is reflected in our taxes. But even the most far-right politicians in this country support our low-cost education as a basic human right. Rico would probably get a heart attack seeing our tax rate 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

The perks of low-cost higher education 
smokin.gif

The study material costs a bit more than other degrees but the tuition stays roughly the same, whether you pick a masters in medicine or a more obscure degree like African languages and cultures.

The study material costs for a masters degree in medicine at the Ghent University (top 100 worldwide) is €311.

With scholarships awared based on financials, you can reduce that €890 tuition cap even further. Down to €470/year on a partial scholarship and a measly €105/year for full scholarships. If we're talking strictly tuition costs, a very poor student can get a masters degree in medicine for a grand total of €630 in tuition for 6 years.

On top of that, he/she would also be eligible for a student grant that can go up to €3000. These are generally not required to be paid back, provided you follow the terms of service and complete your education.

Of course, it goes without saying that our low-cost education is reflected in our taxes. But even the most far-right politicians in this country support our low-cost education as a basic human right. Rico would probably get a heart attack seeing our tax rate 
laugh.gif

Is Belgium like Germany, where the kids tracks are determined at a fairly young age?

C2jJKxLUAAA1t22.jpg

Trump inaugural chair didn’t invite Kanye, has planned "traditionally American" entertainment
https://t.co/8dWeQCzYw1

"Traditionally American". I don't get how some negroes don't see through these code words and still dance.

Don't say n***** music. It's bad. It'll get you the wrong headlines. Say "classical," "traditional," "black tie;" those types of words.

If people want to be blind, let them be blind.

Drain the brain should be the new motto of the Trump admin
Because that's where we are likely heading into

Trump the CON ARTIST talking about writing his inaugural speech for a staged photo op when in reality the desk belongs to a receptionist :lol:

man I just cant keep up with this thread. wish there was a first post update on all this information you guys be posting.

Back
Top Bottom