***Official Political Discussion Thread***

you're confusing etiquette (which is subjective) with laws (which is not...at least not supposed to be).

Trump is Trump, throw everything you ever thought Presidential behavior and decorum out da Window...Da Donald gonna act like he wants.

He's da first elected President to get to where he's at being completely unorthodoxed.

Bruhhhhh I seriously can't wait till your dad passes a reform and eradicates "controlled rent" in order to benefit the wealthier developers in these fast evolving neighborhoods....and leaves you with no choice to either move out or pay da premium....maybe then you will wake up, but we will bath in a tub full of your tears.
I know I will. I hope Donald cracks down on all these moochers and swindlers living uptown in subsidized housing. I hope he passes a bill that requires yearly lease renewals, which shall include total number of occupants per apartment and total household income.

sure he can do all that, me and mom dukes been had house money for decades.. Better kiss that electorate that votes majority Democratic goodbye though :lol:

Really lol

Of course ninja would support censorship :lol:

Bro says stuff that isn't supported by the constitution
Not even surprised

how is having a government job after u retweet a negative tweet from da administration covered under da Constitution? whoever did that aint gonna go to jail.

Lol except nothing negative was retweeted. It's just your man's ego getting all butt hurt when someone compared inauguration attendance

I know I will. I hope Donald cracks down on all these moochers and swindlers living uptown in subsidized housing. I hope he passes a bill that requires yearly lease renewals, which shall include total number of occupants per apartment and total household income.

Dude is governmental leech, son thinks because he's not on welfare he's good....my son, paying 200$ a month in rent is a luxury created by a government that had low income families stakes at heart....your family has been able to flourish because of this, YOU have been able to flourish because of it, YOU are a product of a HAND OUT.

You ok with this?

You ever heard of freedom of press and speech?

All this is showing and denying people entry to the country based on political views is violating what sets this nation a paper from nations ran by tyrants, we turning into Castros Cuba....dude trying to censor the media and patrol the boarder based on his liking

Do you really think he knows anything or cares to know anything about constitutional law at this point?

All jokes aside as a grown man doesn't saying "Da Donald" seriously feel weird and fanboyish?

he's been called "Da Donald" since da 80's tabloid days.

even Obama referred to him as such.
Apples to oranges. It's been said in the past to emphasize a point pertaining to him. You say it.. well.. for.. other reasons.

oh u.. making assertions... cute.

it's common vernacular to refer to someone with prominence to their other aliases, its called a exercise of stylistic communication.

people don't always say Spider-man, they also say da Wall Crawler, spidey, webhead, etc.

Last edited:
sure he can do all that, me and mom dukes been had house money for decades.. Better kiss that electorate that votes majority Democratic goodbye though :lol:

Good! Thing is I'm sure you don't have millions saved, so yes you probably do have money to flat out buy a house, even at that point paying taxes is probably 7x more than what you are used to budgeting for rent now...is gonna be an adjustment and don't try to act like you happy about it, because for years all you've done in here is brag about your gold plated situation....

I CANNOT WAIT.

you're confusing etiquette (which is subjective) with laws (which is not...at least not supposed to be).

Trump is Trump, throw everything you ever thought Presidential behavior and decorum out da Window...Da Donald gonna act like he wants.

He's da first elected President to get to where he's at being completely unorthodoxed.

Bruhhhhh I seriously can't wait till your dad passes a reform and eradicates "controlled rent" in order to benefit the wealthier developers in these fast evolving neighborhoods....and leaves you with no choice to either move out or pay da premium....maybe then you will wake up, but we will bath in a tub full of your tears.

Yes, I can just imagine how lucrative it can be. If i was only paying $250 for a 3 bedroom apartment, all while making $45k, i'd have porsche money too.

Good! Thing is I'm sure you don't have millions saved, so yes you probably do have money to flat out buy a house, even at that point paying taxes is probably 7x more than what you are used to budgeting for rent now...is gonna be an adjustment and don't try to act like you happy about it,

like i said, you only know me on NT b.

if da heights blew up tomorrow, me and mine would be completely fine to acquire a house, let alone another apt.

worry about politics instead of my personal life.

I've always had good medical coverage throughout GG my job, THANK GOD, so I've never been personally affected by any of this, but I suffer from a chronic disease, psoriasis, which right now makes me dependent on Humira, that drug can run up to 2400$ for a months supply, 2 injections...son I rather pay up 1000$ a month and get my drug, than have no insurance which is what Trump will do and have to pay 2400$ if I want to continue, since I can't afford 2400$ a month I might aswell die of depression dealing with a disease that will never go away and now I can't control....I take it this is what a lot of Americans will be faced with, ***** sad!

Bruh there are cheaper drugs that work the same for psoriasis. Speak to your doctor. Pharmaceutical company probably paying him off to push certain more expensive brands

Bruh there are cheaper drugs that work the same for psoriasis. Speak to your doctor. Pharmaceutical company probably paying him off to push certain more expensive brands
Also, always ask if there is a generic version of any medication you need. Idk if the same applies to the US but a lot of people here aren't very aware of generic versions of medications and how much cheaper they are. My general physician always prescribes generics if possible but many doctors don't.

I pay €5 for a box of 60x200mg generic Tramadol for example, a medium strength opiate painkiller. A branded version is easily above €15

Last edited:

Good! Thing is I'm sure you don't have millions saved, so yes you probably do have money to flat out buy a house, even at that point paying taxes is probably 7x more than what you are used to budgeting for rent now...is gonna be an adjustment and don't try to act like you happy about it,

if da heights blew up tomorrow, me and mine would be completely fine to acquire a house, let alone another apt.

Nah, you aint getting off the hook that easy. All of this information was made public by you and you only. Don't get all funny when people trying to call you out on it, especially when there are ways it can be used to showcase how it directly conflicts with your political views.

Last edited:

Nah, you aint getting off the hook that easy. All of this information was made public by you and you only. Don't get all funny when people trying to call you out on it, especially when there are ways it can be used to showcase how it directly conflicts with your political views.

except if u get disrespectful and insist in political thread to derail with me personally imma get meth to holla at u.

im not running for office, so my personal life? get nasty..i aint got time for it.

Last edited:
except if u get disrespectful and insist in political thread to derail with me personally imma get meth to holla at u.

im not running for office, so my personal life? get nasty..i aint got time for it.
But I thought you were so glad political correctness is over? 

Last edited:

Dude, just because i'm not playing nice doesn't mean i'm being disrespectful. I don't think anyone has gone at you personally here. I think the policies surrounding subsidized housing should be amended so it continues to help those that still need it, not those that needed it 40+ years ago & are now banking off of it. That is not a personal attack on you personally my friend. It is an attack on the policies. It is you who is taking it personal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom