***Official Political Discussion Thread***

These #NoDAPL people that voted for Trump shows how illiterate so many people in these country are. I thought it was common knowledge that he would go through with the pipeline during his campaign? :lol: These people were so distracted by building a wall that they didn't bother to research any of the other issues Trump would/wouldn't address?

Last edited:
I was kind of hoping they were troll accounts, I would hope our actual voters wouldn't be that dumb......but I digress :smh:

The average American is an idiot. Don't let NT's political thread's demographics fool you; in real life and outside of major West and East Coast cities/metro areas, illiterate and/or ignorant people outnumber people with common sense by far.

This is exactly what happened in England too. All the brainless hicks outside of the major cities voted for "taking Britain back" from the EU, and then they started crying about it all over Twitter in the upcoming weeks. Their hate towards Polish and Muslim immigrants was the only thing that mattered, until they learned about the negative economic and social consequences AFTER the vote

Last edited:
Is it a Constitutional right for the people to depose the president n open a new elektion?

How do we interpret Article II, Section 1, Clause 6 of the US Constitution? Does Article XX supersede n alter it?

Last edited:
The average American is an idiot. Don't let NT's political thread's demographics fool you; in real life and outside of major West and East Coast cities/metro areas, illiterate and/or ignorant people outnumber people with common sense by far.

+1. So much backlash against "smart" people, the morons run the country and they're controlled by the government now

But, but , but he's just like us. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But, but , but he's just like us. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They really thought a billionaire who has violated the law multiple times white collar style was relatable

PT Barnum laughing his butt off in his grave

When Emmett Till was murdered, a local newspaper in Mississippi tried to blame it on "brutal crimes" in Chicago. 

Sound familiar? 
mean.gif

C3Mk36DVcAAqsPH.jpg:orig

Trump is a simpleton, I can totally see him and ninja actually being on the same intellectual level and be able to carry out a conversation, except Trump is rich and couldn't give a **** less about NH :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom