***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No ya nasty *** said something along those exact lines a few months ago. I remember it clearly. 

There's a reason people spit on you. 

Then what did I say? Since you clearly remember it? I don't even know why I'm responding to you clearly have some raging hard on for me which is why you follow me from thread to thread. Get a life yo.

This really where we're at

Yeah parents have been withholding kids from school out of fear of what could happen. Week 1 and we're on the brink of revolt, civil war, economic collapse, cold war, less international allies and destruction of environment.

I'm way too lazy to go find the post. I'm sure somebody will, though.

*edit

Gotdamn Rusty is fast!

Last edited:
Your previous post. You clearly spell out who your talking about

You can't wait until the black left dies out, or gets beaten down by the system. Stopping playing coy

We need to get these for ninja & reecho... :lol:

Typical tactics of the black left. Tear down anyone in the community with a differing viewpoint. And that's why every damn cycle cats out here complaining about the same damn things. But it's people like me that's the problem? You all keep propagating the same tired *** talking points time and time again. One big *** racial circle jerk. Nobody learns anything when you preach to the choir. People like me should actually be held in high regard by the black community because despite tremendous backlash and a top to bottom smear campaign we continue to blaze a new trail. One that actually leads to prosperity and not to the same status quo.

The second highlight part was gold though :lol:

Last edited:
Cats out here stringing posts together to make some ridiculous link.

Once again, I have never called for black genocide.

No ya nasty *** said something along those exact lines a few months ago. I remember it clearly. 

There's a reason people spit on you. 

Then what did I say? Since you clearly remember it? I don't even know why I'm responding to you clearly have some raging hard on for me which is why you follow me from thread to thread. Get a life yo.
Please, this is the only thread I encounter you in, nobody is following your ****hold for massa self from thread to thread. 
laugh.gif

You said exactly what he claimed you said. It wasn't verbatim, but that's what you said, and it was a disgrace.  Everyone called you out for it. 

Like I said there's a reason everyone spits on you for being selfish, cancerous, uncle tom. You're disgusting bro. 

Last edited:
Your previous post. You clearly spell out who your talking about

You can't wait until the black left dies out, or gets beaten down by the system. Stopping playing coy

We need to get these for ninja & reecho...
laugh.gif

Typical tactics of the black left. Tear down anyone in the community with a differing viewpoint. And that's why every damn cycle cats out here complaining about the same damn things. But it's people like me that's the problem? You all keep propagating the same tired *** talking points time and time again. One big *** racial circle jerk. Nobody learns anything when you preach to the choir. People like me should actually be held in high regard by the black community because despite tremendous backlash and a top to bottom smear campaign we continue to blaze a new trail. One that actually leads to prosperity and not to the same status quo.
And people say I'm a narcissist 

Please, this is the only thread I encounter , nobody is following your ****hold for massa behind from thread to thread. 

You said exactly what he claimed you said. It wasn't verbatim, but that's what you said, and it was a disgrace.  Everyone called you out for it. 

Like I said there's a reason everyone spits on you being an uncle tom. You're disgusting bro. 

Never have I encountered this level of vitriol on the internet. You sir need to stop letting the internet make you so angry.

That entire policy list is like the antithesis of want Trump is going to do.

He is claims to be for the working man, but his policies are very pro big business as opposed to pro labor.

Like the is no way I see him appointing two members to the Fed that will target reaching full employment. Even though given the havoc his is about to cause on the fiscal side, that may be wise.
I don't think that particular part happens without some major institutions like JP Morgan and Wells Fargo getting involved along with outside pressure. But the big guys already have a seat at the table already and won't feel pressed to change anything. But it might take a recession for a change to happen.

People voted for the orange clown because they read posts they did not like/agree with on online forums.

The people who have been calling out the crazy orange clown from the jump are to blame for other people supporting/voting for him

This guy has lost it.

:smh: :lol:

That's what entitlement does to you. It absolves you from anything wrong and allows you to blame others for your shortcomings.

Right, the guy who wasted his vote on a write in for a candidate with no chance (nor any good contributions) had nothing to do with this.

Because dude try to the level the charge that I called for the death of black people. And the evidence clearly shows that I never said that.

Please, this is the only thread I encounter , nobody is following your ****hold for massa behind from thread to thread. 

Like I said there's a reason everyone spits on you being an uncle tom. You're disgusting bro. 
Never have I encountered this level of vitriol on the internet. You sir need to stop letting the internet make you so angry.
I'm not angry and my post was hardly vitriolic.
laugh.gif

You said what you said, and you behave the way you behave. You've been putting yourself in the spotlight for over a year. 

Don't mistake pity for anger.  I pity you and your lineage, somewhere down the line something went terribly wrong in your clan. 

Anyway

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone
Whether your are liberal, moderate, conservative, or whatever, I wish you all prosperity and the best of luck

Same to you.. got couple red envelopes last night at this big dinner I went to :pimp:

Even if you travel here with a passport other than one from the countries mentioned (and you are originally from one of the countries subject to the ban), you're subject to the ban.

Basically, a British/Canadian Iranian is no longer welcome in the US.

Trump watches 6 hours of TV every day, tweets after FOX News mentions something he thinks is important.

This is what would happen if AM radio folks were in power. This is the return of open white supremacy.

If Trump stays in power, you will see the rate of Black incarceration and police brutality on Black people skyrocket. It won't be limited to Muslims.

I'm not angry and my post was hardly vitriolic.
laugh.gif

You said what you said, and you behave the way you behave. You've been putting yourself in the spotlight for over a year. 

Don't mistake pity for anger.  I pity you and your lineage, somewhere down the line something went terribly wrong in your clan. 
daddy styles is currently trying to get in contact with Rico's ancestors

Back
Top Bottom