***Official Political Discussion Thread***

da countries were picked by Obama's Adminstration (as just mentioned on da Sunday shows)

it's a temporary ban I ain't tripping... people who green cards have to be re-screened.

Climate change doesn't take priority over a economy that needs work, besides..da climate always changes.

I'm prochoice, but up to 21 weeks if that, and absolutely no partial birth abortion or trimester stuff. Rape & incest is fine, LIFE of mother is fine...not HEALTH

I don't care bout da wall one way or another.

Da climate always changes :rofl:

I don't think what they meant by global warming was the change from winter to summer b....
My god the ignorance in that statement :lol:

Is this how the uneducated, ignorant, bottom feeders of the US think too?

Last edited:
Ninja dismissing climate change because 'da climate always changes'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Banning people is banning people...........
not true.  

meth bans people every day b.

lmao @ da climate changing cause climate is always changes da climate changes da climate changing climate

Last edited:
Ninja be like, da hell is the big deal, I can still wear da Marmot...climate hasn't changed THAT much..

If da climate never changed we wouldnt need da weatherman b

NT liberals tryna put people out of work over da chinese hoax 
mean.gif

Last edited:
"If you're waking up in a day of rage, welcome to Blackness"

A protestor's sign

Daddy Style would be proud.

Ninja gonna be mad when da Hemi is always getting flooded because of climate change.

Climate change is a hoax, I rather concentrate on water pollution than "climate change". Volcanoes emit more smoke than cars and factories and the world is still spinning.

Last edited:

Climate change is a hoax, I rather concentrate on water pollution than "climate change". Volcanoes emit more smoke than cars and factories and the world is still spinning.
Water pollution is a hoax, I rather concentrate on climate change than "water pollution". Fish **** in water all the time and the world is still spinning.

Back
Top Bottom