***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Big time. He's the flunky that rolls the L's at the GOP sessions
laugh.gif
You think they even let him do that?
laugh.gif
 I am in the philly area (suburbs), and people around here are NOT happy about him and the local population takes education VERY seriously and they are very active when it comes to education.  I think its safe to say that most R's around here, do not want DeVos to get voted in.  I really believe if Toomey listened to his base he would not vote for DeVos.  It is really a shame that McGinty didn't beat that cockroach out.

RIP American education system.

FWIW, our system has be declining for a while now. People think throwing more money at the problem will fix it. However, while some schools could benefit from more money, the main problem is the government forcing mandatory testing and the administration at these schools who mismanage funds and fail to enforce proper curriculum. Maybe now people will start to pay attention to how and what children are being taught.

Big time. He's the flunky that rolls the L's at the GOP sessions :lol:

You think they even let him do that? :lol:  I am in the philly area (suburbs), and people around here are NOT happy about him and the local population takes education VERY seriously and they are very active when it comes to education.  I think its safe to say that most R's around here, do not want DeVos to get voted in.  I really believe if Toomey listened to his base he would not vote for DeVos.  It is really a shame that McGinty didn't beat that cockroach out.

People that voted him in are the fools in the small towns and rural areas who vote based off of party. Honestly, McGinty wasn't any better and to me is the Dem version of Toomey. I wanted Fetterman to win but he was a "no name" cat going up against her and Sestak. As long as we allow the idiots in the rural areas to outvote the cities, we will lose constantly. Not to mention the gerrymandering.

Last edited:
So it's sounding like Betsy DeVos is going to get voted in. Rip public schools.

At this point, ***** everyone....at this point I just wanna point and laugh at every single Trump supporter I know, every chance I get... ***** you.

Watching this Devos confirmation vote come in feels like election night and the super bowl...

It's 47-50 but there are 3 republican senators remaining.

now 48-50.

:smh:

cowards

Betsy DeVos being confirmed just PROVES the political system of 'pay and play' is alive and well.

Trump again proved his campaign was a fraud by nominating someone like her

It's literally gonna be DeVos's first legit job in her life too :lol: :x

Corruption/graft is off the scales in this administration and they're out in the open with it :rofl:

Last edited:
Yall putting too much faith in people for 2018. There's still some idiots out there who still won't vote because they believe it's some noble and honorable gesture.

Yall putting too much faith in people for 2018. There's still some idiots out there who still won't vote because they believe it's some noble and honorable gesture.
it can happen but i will always have my reservations because people are idiots 

it can happen but i will always have my reservations because people are idiots 

I hope it does happen but we still keep putting too much faith in the same cats over and over as if they will change. Best thing would be to get fresh blood in there but that's easier said than done. When you think about it, the baby boomers control our country, and many of em are out of touch.

'Best thing would be to get some fresh blood in there'

Exactly what ppl were thinking when they voted for Trump.

Back
Top Bottom