***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"I hope [Trump] don't take the benefits away, but at the same time, I think that once more jobs come in a lot of people won't need the benefits," says Hayes, who currently receives about $500 a month from government assistance. She's also on Obamacare.
She's an idiot

We have a secretary of education that knows nothing about and dislikes public education, because her family donated a lot of money.
laugh.gif
Yup. SMH. Glad I don't have kids.

I think we should pitch in and start sending mail to these small towns w/ memes and facts about how they played themselves :lol:
They won't get any emails by the time the telecommunications companies take advantage of the FCC deregulation.

"I hope [Trump] don't take the benefits away, but at the same time, I think that once more jobs come in a lot of people won't need the benefits," says Hayes, who currently receives about $500 a month from government assistance. She's also on Obamacare.

Gambler's mindset.

Trump: "The odds are 95% against you"

Middle Murica: "Oh, you mean I have 5% chances of winning? Let's play then!"

Funny thing about shorty being in charge of education is alotta trumps voters are in places where the local public school is all they got , it's like the hub of activity in those small, slow towns but trump picks somebody to be in charge of messing with public education :lol: :smh:

Screw em.

Here's another example;

SEC may blunt law to disclose gap between pay of CEOs, workers
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sec-ceo-pay-disclosure-ratio-inequality/

Idiots like them deserve to rot for believing him. I am gonna still prosper one way or another. Already bought a few hundred shares of for profit school stocks. K12 Inc., NYSE: LRN. :lol:

I find the confirmation of Betsy Devos even more shameful than Trump's travel ban. Education is a pillar of society and her complete and total incompetence was on full display for everyone who watched the hearings.

Our only hope is that Republicans stirs up so much outrage that Democrats take back the majority in two years

Democrats defending 10 seats in deep red states 2018..good luck on that :lol:

da feels in here..... mmmmm mmmm mmmmm.

I find the confirmation of Betsy Devos even more shameful than Trump's travel ban. Education is a pillar of society and her complete and total incompetence was on full display for everyone who watched the hearings.
This admin has been shameful in general

Democrats defending 10 seats in deep red states 2018..good luck on that
laugh.gif

1. Have you watched the confirmation hearings for Betsy Devos?

1.1: Do you believe she displayed adequate competence for the job in her hearings?

2. Describe how a completely incompetent secretary of education benefits America, particularly the public school system

3. Do you see the crippling of (public) education under an incompetent secretary, affecting students on all sides of the political spectrum, as something to gloat about because leftist students are part of the affected?

Last edited:

Stood out for me.

Right on time, an example of the poor and uneducated voting against their own self interest :lol:

Our only hope is that Republicans stirs up so much outrage that Democrats take back the majority in two years

Stop making **** up.

There a 5 in deep red states (Montana, North Dakota, West Virginia, Montana, Missouri) . 5 others in States Trump won (Ohio, Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan)

Last edited:
Honestly though, who do you all blame for DeVos getting confirmed?
Everyone who voted for her. She should've been denied on the spot when she failed to answer senator Franken's question about proficiency vs. growth. That's just one example, at no point throughout the hearing did she display adequate competency.

If this was a regular job and she failed to answer a question regarding basic knowledge for the job the interviewer would've shown her the door immediately.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Ninja keeps mixing up his facts

Just like when he said the Patriots made the largest comeback in playoffs history when it was really just the super bowl :rofl:

:rofl:
Ninja keeps mixing up his facts

Just like when he said the Patriots made the largest comeback in playoffs history when it was really just the super bowl :rofl:

He hears something on Fox News, then comes in here and parrots it. Never once does it hit him that maybe he should verify the into via Google.

Last edited:
We should take a moment to honor the victims in the tragic Bowling Green Massacre. Their absence was sorely felt today.

RIP to Scientific Facts and Common Sense 

Last edited:
Yall putting too much faith in people for 2018. There's still some idiots out there who still won't vote because they believe it's some noble and honorable gesture.

Nah my g

Anecdotal, but 100% of the people I talked to who didn't vote plan on voting in the mid terms

Back
Top Bottom