***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There is no such thing as an alpha male who lives with their mother. Any other explanation is alternative facts.

Sure, say I was calling you beta for being black if you want. Just further proves how much of an idiot you are. Like steezy said earlier you're a self hating racist. Your leader does not have your people in your best interest. Since you only care about yourself I fully expect you to miss all of this. You have no people. You look out for no one but yourself. Which is why your mother and the rest of the world will rejoice when your inferior blood line comes to an end.

**** da looming census. You're just as black as my mixed children will be to the racist leaders you praise.

The picture of Jesus hanging on Sheila's wall and your Jesus piece are only dim reminders of "prayer" and "hope" the elite left you with so you wouldn't revolt against their oppression. They'll share a religion with you, so they don't have to share their money.

You'll never have kids you can't even properly finanace a piece of male jewelry for yourself in the span of ten years. How will you even afford a moisannite ring?

Relax with the Ninja insults. He's by all means ignorant on many subjects and supportive of many parts of the white supremacist ideology, but at the end of the day insulting him is just feeding his desire to press the report button because his feelings get hurt.

Like Meth said, even in the face of extreme levels of ignorance, white supremacist rhetoric, ... we should at least make an effort to remain civil.

Attack Ninja's views, not his living situation.

Last edited:
Relax with the Ninja insults. He's by all means ignorant on many subjects and supportive of many parts of the white supremacist ideology, but at the end of the day insulting him is just feeding his desire to press the report button because his feelings get hurt.
Like Meth said, even in the face of extreme levels of ignorance, white supremacist rhetoric, ... we should at least make an effort to remain civil.
Attack Ninja's views, not his living situation.

Dear lord, you're a saint.

some greatest hits:

Obama's economy recovery is da worst since War World 2...
where and how did these guys get all brain washed? must be a born after a certain age where they stop teaching critical thinking..
yo, im a independent.

one of my other favorite NTers:

Like I've stated many times. Primaries are not specific heavy. But based on his RNC speech we can see what issues he will take up or says he'll take up as President. And as the GENERAL goes into full swing, I EXPECT him to give the voters more details on exactly what he intends to do.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as an alpha male who lives with their mother. Any other explanation is alternative facts.

Sure, say I was calling you beta for being black if you want. Just further proves how much of an idiot you are. Like steezy said earlier you're a self hating racist. Your leader does not have your people in your best interest. Since you only care about yourself I fully expect you to miss all of this. You have no people. You look out for no one but yourself. Which is why your mother and the rest of the world will rejoice when your inferior blood line comes to an end.

**** da looming census. You're just as black as my mixed children will be to the racist leaders you praise.

The picture of Jesus hanging on Sheila's wall and your Jesus piece are only dim reminders of "prayer" and "hope" the elite left you with so you wouldn't revolt against their oppression. They'll share a religion with you, so they don't have to share their money.

You'll never have kids you can't even properly finanace a piece of male jewelry for yourself in the span of ten years. How will you even afford a moisannite ring?

I seen how he looks, imagining him reading his monologue to me live looking like he styles Prince Royce talking bout alpha male.. :lol: ite b.

Why you quoting me though?

I'm not involved in this

Last edited:
some greatest hits:

where and how did these guys get all brain washed? must be a born after a certain age where they stop teaching critical thinking..
yo, im a independent.

Like I've stated many times. Primaries are not specific heavy. But based on his RNC speech we can see what issues he will take up or says he'll take up as President. And as the GENERAL goes into full swing, I EXPECT him to give the voters more details on exactly what he intends to do.

Like giving the military 30 days to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS.
That was the secret plan [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

some greatest hits:

yo, im a independent.

That was the secret plan [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Dawg already goofed up on his first mission in Yemen
Trump and others literally don't have a concrete plan
I don't even know how Mattis is dealing with this

some greatest hits:

yo, im a independent.

Dawg already goofed up on his first mission in Yemen
Trump and others literally don't have a concrete plan
I don't even know how Mattis is dealing with this

"It was Obama's fault"

Word is they just told Trump, "Obama would not have given us the green light" and Trump went along with it :lol:

Last edited:
charter school advocates

I sure hope those Federal funds equally goes to Muslim Charter Schools also but somehow I DOUBT it considering it's the Steve Bannon Administration. So we should probably expect a few dozen lawsuits on this as well! :rolleyes

Let's call a spade a spade though... Devos wants Federal funds to promote the teachings of Jesus aka biblical precepts/religious education!

some greatest hits:

You ain't seen nothing yet
 Originally Posted by ninjahood  

u are aware that calling 1/2 da Country a bag of deplorables is bad strategy right? 
laugh.gif

this is pretty much da left's version of Mitt Romney's 47% comments.

no candidate had EVER disrespected their competitor's voters...u might kinda need em later 
laugh.gif
 Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23  

Half of trump supporters, not half of the country.
This guy really thinks half the COUNTRY = half of Trump's voters roll.gif
Clinton's surrogates already trying  to walk it back so..... 
laugh.gif

half da country's voting population gonna vote for Trump...so what are u talking about?
 Originally Posted by RustyShackleford  

The phrase "too little, too late" comes to mind
2 weeks is an eternity in politics 
laugh.gif
tumblr_ntndqdvRWh1uqe8iio1_250.gif
before da tape dropped Trump had a slight lead...that was almost 3 weeks ago, with 2 weeks left to go he's erased da damage and is now pollin eell in newly minted polls...i rest my case.
Lies

Hillary was pulling ahead because of the debate
aye genius...3 weeks was before da 1st debate 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Congrats, you made yourself look like a clown again

The first debate was on September 26th. LINK

The tape dropped on October 8th in the Washington Post. LINK

Why do you insist on not using Google, and making yourself look so silly?

Huh?.....

looks like someone doesn't know how to use a calendar...

i said 3 weeks ago, as in you count da weeks

i can tell u was born in da 90's 
mean.gif

And look at your calendar B. Three weeks ago was not before the 1st debate. A week is 7 days, 21 days would be 3 weeks, 21 days ago ways September 30th. Which is after the first debate, which was held on the 26th of September.
mean.gif

it was 3 weeks ago....when u count weeks u don't list approximate days 
laugh.gif

even NT post history corresponds that way.
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

WTF I'm I reading right now.

When you count weeks, you should not use the precise units of measure. That is your comeback 
sick.gif

And your proof is a weird quirk in the forum platform. Wow

If the United States crumbles and falls, will it really be that bad? Couldn't it happen without having to enter into a Civil War?

I'm more worried that we'll keep descending into this corrupt, inefficient police state that trump and friends want.

Back
Top Bottom