***Official Political Discussion Thread***

at the very least all these companies had to do was not say anything at all

when they go public and say things like they support trump it's a passive aggressive insult to all the people he discriminates against

I wonder how long Trump is going to last in the White House
I think he's going to go crazy by Year 2

@Slate: Donald Trump has found a way to make money directly off of the U.S. government: https://t.co/z35btpDHPt https://t.co/6pNqx7JYzZ

I read this today, and I don't know how this isn't a blatant conflict of interest

This is the clearest path to impeachment. Excellent news.

Soon they're gonna call the 4th of July fireworks shows "annual displays of terroristic intent"

"My son fell off the swing during recess, where was CNN then??"

I'm surprised Nasir Khan's murder of Andrea Cornish wasn't on the list.

Last edited:
trump be in those briefings like

200.gif

I still find that "Trump tells it like it is" "Trump is keeping his promises" rhetoric very comical. Who cares if you're keeping promises if your plans are garbage. Why should you be praised and rewarded because you kept your word over BS?

I still find that "Trump tells it like it is" "Trump is keeping his promises" rhetoric very comical. Who cares if you're keeping promises if your plans are garbage. Why should you be praised and rewarded because you kept your word over BS?
Some people are easily pleased :lol: :smh:

Personally,I'm lowkey thinking that the GOP is slowly building up a dossier on dude so that whenever their re-elections are threatened by his widespread unpopularity ,they're gonna have all sorts of hard dirt on him, enough to toss him overboard and make their boy Pence CIC.

Could be, or this can back fire with his supporters "da establishment jus out to get him" "dey don't want him to clean house!"

The country would win in either case :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Do not expect the current incarnation of the GOP to do anything about Trump. They are trying to protect themselves from their own constituents, do you think they care about the country? Did you see the list of congresspeople DeVos contributed to and much she gave each?That's nothing but bribing in broad daylight. The GOP should be expunged from congress.

Do not expect the current incarnation of the GOP to do anything about Trump. They are trying to protect themselves from their own constituents, do you think they care about the country?

da "country" is da constituency that voted them in...

u gotta have to come back to Earth and square that circle...

All my Pennsylvania cats, hope yall looking to move out of state soon. Budget aint gon end well and is only going to get worse w/ pension payouts looming within the next 10 yrs.

Our idiot-in-chief keeps on idioting:

“Because you could be a lawyer, or you don't have to be a lawyer; if you were a good student in high school or a bad student in high school, you could understand this. And it's really incredible to me that we have a court case that's going on so long.”

You'd think someone who has spent so much of his life in court would have a better understanding of the judicial system.

Our idiot-in-chief keeps on idioting:

“Because you could be a lawyer, or you don't have to be a lawyer; if you were a good student in high school or a bad student in high school, you could understand this. And it's really incredible to me that we have a court case that's going on so long.”

You'd think someone who has spent so much of his life in court would have a better understanding of the judicial system.
lol his lawyers deal with that

All my Pennsylvania cats, hope yall looking to move out of state soon. Budget aint gon end well and is only going to get worse w/ pension payouts looming within the next 10 yrs.
im planning to be out within two years. To either az or ca, not sure az is much better though.

You describe yourself as an alpha male, correct? If I recall correctly you referred to Trump as such as well.

Wouldn't you agree that the president's twitter rants against individuals, events or companies that criticize him, or appear to do so, depicts the president as thin-skinned, insecure and weak?

Last edited:
i don't blame JB/Nike for keeping their ***** shut on politics...

:lol: :smh: @ playing politics with apparel...
It would be dumb of them to speak out
Especially with the outsourcing that they do :lol:

and child labor....

any company talking bout immigration just looking out for their H1b Visa benefits...like FB and da rest of silicon valley ..

-Some of the tech companies have current current employees were effected by the Muslim ban. LINK

-And you really gonna act like people didn't correct you on Nike speaking out, because you're wrong on that front btw. LINK

Last edited:
Do not expect the current incarnation of the GOP to do anything about Trump. They are trying to protect themselves from their own constituents, do you think they care about the country?

da "country" is da constituency that voted them in...

u gotta have to come back to Earth and square that circle...

Read what I posted about them taking security measures to avoid their constituency regarding the ACA repeal. Read about them lying to the people they are supposed to represent about the nature of the ACA. I'm not going to engage you any further because you have just as much bad faith as the rest of them.

TJ Maxx and Marshalls have also joined in on the fun:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/business/ivanka-trump-nordstrom-tj-maxx.html

Last week, employees at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls got very clear instructions about where to put signs for Ivanka Trump products: in the garbage.

The TJX Companies, the retailers’ parent company, told employees not to display Ivanka Trump merchandise separately and to throw away Ivanka Trump signs, according to a note to employees on Wednesday, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Effective immediately, please remove all Ivanka Trump merchandise from features and mix into the runs,” the note read. “Runs” refers to the normal clothing racks where the majority of products hang. “All Ivanka Trump signs should be discarded.”

Nordostrom stock is up 2% today :smile:

Wonder how Ivanka feels about her daddy's buffoonery damaging her brand

In 1985, U.S. Attorney Jeff Sessions indicted me, my husband, and another civil rights worker, Spencer Hogue, on false charges of election fraud for assisting elderly black citizens with absentee voting ballots. Until the day I die, I will believe that our arrests were because of our successful political activism and were designed to intimidate black voters and dampen black voting enthusiasm. Meanwhile, Sessions declined to investigate claims of unlawful white voting.

Despite none of us having any history of criminal activity, Sessions wanted to give us the maximum sentences, adding up to two centuries in prison.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...r-fraud-evelyn-turner-column-voices/97572474/

Wonder how Ivanka feels about her daddy's buffoonery damaging her brand
It's completely her fault.

Nobody on this planet knows the depravity of donald better than Ivanka.

Yet she gave a speech in his support at the GOP convention and never spoke out against him.

Their whole family is going down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom