***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You describe yourself as an alpha male, correct? If I recall correctly you referred to Trump as such as well.
Wouldn't you agree that the president's twitter rants against individuals, events or companies that criticize him, or appear to do so, depicts the president as thin-skinned, insecure and weak?

nah, he just talking his ****.

da only people his tweets rustle are da liberal press.

i already posted that CNN reliable sources segment, and it pretty much details it in full da sentiment right now.

W Bush never responded to da press and he was dragged to da mudd...Trump has noted that and decided he'll get into da hand to hand combat wit da press...his base loves it, and he gets to remain da story constantly, while providing a cover so da rest of his agenda can go thru smooth.

TJ Maxx and Marshalls have also joined in on the fun:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/business/ivanka-trump-nordstrom-tj-maxx.html
Nordostrom stock is up 2% today
smile.gif
you aint special... they trying to get people to not notice what they are purchasing though 
laugh.gif

i already posted that CNN reliable sources segment, and it pretty much details it in full da sentiment right now.

W Bush never responded to da press and he was dragged to da mudd...Trump has noted that and decided he'll get into da hand to hand combat wit da press...his base loves it, and he gets to remain da story constantly, while providing a cover so da rest of his agenda can go thru smooth.
while at the same time making himself look like a buffoon across the globe 
roll.gif

Not sure if posted...but this gave me chills....democrats just as much to blame to ever think Hillary was better qualified than Bernie...they signed their own fate when they did him dirty.

Drumpf's noble fight against the cruel press:

The eternal battle of Facts Vs Alternative Facts. Who will win?

Round one..... Fight!

Cost of living in CA is pretty high, but the budget is under control and we contribute more to federal taxes than we receive in federal funding.
Yeah that's why I favored AZ a little bit.  I can still afford CA, but wont be living as large as I would be in AZ.
laugh.gif
  Plus, in CA there are actually jobs in my industry, whereas in AZ I would have to get a 100% remote job.

Cost of living in CA is pretty high, but the budget is under control and we contribute more to federal taxes than we receive in federal funding.

Yeah that's why I favored AZ a little bit.  I can still afford CA, but wont be living as large as I would be in AZ. :lol:   Plus, in CA there are actually jobs in my industry, whereas in AZ I would have to get a 100% remote job.
Don't forget Calexit. You don't want to get left behind and kick yourself when you were so close.

If anything his twitter rants seem to turn him into a laughing stock to anyone outside of his base.

Look how easily he can be baited into a twitter rant, the constant need for validation (example: the "I CALL MY OWN SHOTS" tweet after the SNL skit). An alpha male is confident in their abilities, Trump's twitter rants display the opposite. Lashing out at people like John Lewis, the Carrier Union president, ...

Those are not displays of strength by any means, even though his base seems to think so. What it shows is a fragile thin-skinned president who is not confident in his role and has a compulsive need to lash out at whatever criticizes him, or appears to criticize him in his mind like the Hamilton play. Mike Pence is still an awful human being but his response to the Hamilton cast set a fine example that Trump could learn from.

Obama showed great strength in how he handled all the insults and criticism thrown his way. He brushed it off and continued to carry himself with confidence.

Last edited:
You describe yourself as an alpha male, correct? If I recall correctly you referred to Trump as such as well.
Wouldn't you agree that the president's twitter rants against individuals, events or companies that criticize him, or appear to do so, depicts the president as thin-skinned, insecure and weak?

Dude is soft as baby ****. Old *** man on twitter crying about SNL sketches :lol:

Can't get through two days without acting like an emotional teenager. Just as bad as the hyper liberal cry babies and right leaning super hypocrites, if not worse cuz he's the damn president.

Not sure if posted...but this gave me chills....democrats just as much to blame to ever think Hillary was better qualified than Bernie...they signed their own fate when they did him dirty.

I watched that Warren incident live on C-Span last night. Truly baffled me.

The man can tweet about the most insignificant thing, like an SNL skit, but has he had the decency to speak out on the Quebec attack? After it was shown the terrorist was a trump supporting white supremacist?...has he?

ninja, help me make sense of it.

Or since the guy was a "fan" of Trump could at least come out and tell him to stop it like how he chastised his people before

Yea, AZ is worse :lol: CA would be the best move.

Living in a shack in CA>>>>>>>>living in a big house in AZ. 100% serious. There's a reason why it's expensive to live here; it's because it's better than the other 49 states in the US

Last edited:
Mike Pence is still an awful human being but his response to the Hamilton cast set a fine example that Trump could learn from.

It's sad when we'd rather have MIKE PENCE as president than the person in office right now :x Dude is a bigot, but at least we won't wake up to petty and embarrassing tweets as well as new conflicts with our allies every morning.

Last edited:
Did Ninja ever come forth and defend his daddy's pick for Sec of Education or did he just write it off as being indifferent....

Trump can't do no wrong in his hijos eyes.

Then explain the thousands of people who voted for him that are responding to his tweets and expressing their regret for giving him their vote

It's sad when we'd rather have MIKE PENCE as president than the person in office right now
sick.gif
Dude is a bigot, but at least we won't wake up to petty and embarrassing tweets as well new conflicts with our allies every morning.
this 
mean.gif
 people saying if trump gets impeached we'll be left with mike pence... yea but mike pence wont be flirting with the possibility of WWIII

this :smh:  people saying if trump gets impeached we'll be left with mike pence... yea but mike pence wont be flirting with the possibility of WWIII

We've come to the point where we just want someone who behaves like an adult for the highest and most difficult position in the country (and possibly the world due to all the ties and obligations we have). Shameful :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom