***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ehhh, just plug it in in the garage while you sleep n you good [emoji]128129[/emoji]

yeah, say hasta la vista to your electric bill :lol:

and da biggest irony is 66% of Telsas runs on coal & natural gas, da other 20% is nuclear..

[emoji]128129[/emoji] fab to that :lol:

Last edited:
da coal is da future of our country b

Facts-about-Black-Lung.jpg

#BlackLungBack

*sigh*

batteries can't store da same amount of dense energy per volume as a tank of gas that won't also weigh da car down...

you bringing up efficiency of engines with such poor density performance of a battery compared to gasoline is like both of us having 10 bills in our wallet, I got straight 100's and you having 10 singles...even if I LOSE MORE bills of my money I still have more currency than someone that just had 10 bills of singles.

and refueling is like getting paid in $1 a dollar a hour vs $100 dollars a hour..

it's no competition.

and let's not even talk about da toxicity of battery manufacturing and da rare earth metals it takes to make one...

there's a reason electric cars been around since da inception of da automobile and never caught on.
The better example is this:

Let's say we both want to buy the exact same car. Let's say you go to purchase it and it costs you $90,000. Let's say I go to purchase it and it costs me $30,000. You had more money and you spent more money, but we received the exact same car.

In other words, you wasted $60,000 more than me to achieve the same thing. Sure, you had more money, but it didn't actually do more for you.

what u think Japan is gonna import now that they had that catastrophic Plant meltdown [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
They are going to turn into little china in terms of air pollution by 2019.

Japan is already expensive, officials said replacing Nuclear power with wind & solar would skyrocket electric cost 20% :lol:

:x

they was like "nah we good b, Build 45 coal powered plants asap."

what u think Japan is gonna import now that they had that catastrophic Plant meltdown [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Japan is already expensive, officials said replacing Nuclear power with wind & solar would skyrocket electric cost 20% :lol:

I would rather pay more for my health :lol:

Japan and Japanese folks gonna be looking like

Children-wear-masks.jpg

Last edited:
*sigh*

batteries can't store da same amount of dense energy per volume as a tank of gas that won't also weigh da car down...

you bringing up efficiency of engines with such poor density performance of a battery compared to gasoline is like both of us having 10 bills in our wallet, I got straight 100's and you having 10 singles...even if I LOSE MORE bills of my money I still have more currency than someone that just had 10 bills of singles.

and refueling is like getting paid in $1 a dollar a hour vs $100 dollars a hour..

it's no competition.

and let's not even talk about da toxicity of battery manufacturing and da rare earth metals it takes to make one...

there's a reason electric cars been around since da inception of da automobile and never caught on.

The better example is this:

Let's say we both want to buy the exact same car. Let's say you go to purchase it and it costs you $90,000. Let's say I go to purchase it and it costs me $30,000. You had more money and you spent more money, but we received the exact same car.

In other words, you wasted $60,000 more than me to achieve the same thing. Sure, you had more money, but it didn't actually do more for you.

You still trying to talk to him, huh. Lol

Children-wear-masks.jpg

Japan has more advanced coal burning plants than even da USA...your hyperbole is amusing though :lol:

I appreciate that physics article though. They just got to bring the cost down. As long as they can recreate the sporty driving experience for the price I can afford, I'm good to switch over.

That Russian immigrant in your post Ksteezy just sounds super ignorant, lol. Going off on her probably made her feel more vindicated that she made the right choice. She probably barely pays attention to politics and listens to only Trump's sound bites ej. 'We're going to bring back jobs.' 'We're going to make america safe from the terrorists.' 'We're going to drain the swamp.' 'We'll make America great again.'

Do you even technology bro?

da Honda VX is 25 years old...u should be looking in da mirror. :lol:

Technology moves forward, i aint tryna go back 25 years [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Ehhh, just plug it in in the garage while you sleep n you good [emoji]128129[/emoji]

and da biggest irony is 66% of Telsas runs on coal & natural gas, da other 20% is nuclear..

When the roof of your HOUSE is covered in solar panels, charging a car overnight is lightwork [emoji]128170[/emoji]

I appreciate that physics article though. They just got to bring the cost down. As long as they can recreate the sporty driving experience for the price I can afford, I'm good to switch over.

they can't & haven't been able to because batteries Don't have da range, energy density, and charging speed capacity..

unless you come up with another battery tech (Graphene...which is expensive as ****) that can charge faster an pack energy with better density performance, Gasoline will be da big dog for decades+ to come.

oh look now he's deflecting when he figured out a 22 year old Honda Civic is more fuel efficient than a New Telsa :lol:

No, it's not. You can calculate the energy lost. Feel free to try. 

motortrend says otherwise.. don't play cute with da words, we're talking RANGE, not how efficient a electric motor processes energy compared​ to a internal combustion engine.

pound for pound batteries can't beat gas...

as seen by da market share, or does that need explaining too? :lol:

Do you even technology bro?

da Honda VX is 25 years old...u should be looking in da mirror. :lol:

Technology moves forward, i aint tryna go back 25 years [emoji]128129[/emoji]

When the roof of your HOUSE is covered in solar panels, charging a car overnight is lightwork [emoji]128170[/emoji]

go find out how long it takes for solar panels to generate enough electric power to fill da batteries of a Telsa... *psst*..it's gonna be a while *psst*

That Russian immigrant in your post Ksteezy just sounds super ignorant, lol. Going off on her probably made her feel more vindicated that she made the right choice. She probably barely pays attention to politics and listens to only Trump's sound bites ej. 'We're going to bring back jobs.' 'We're going to make america safe from the terrorists.' 'We're going to drain the swamp.' 'We'll make America great again.'
she must be feeling at home with trump in charge

motortrend says otherwise.. don't play cute with da words, we're talking RANGE, not how efficient a electric motor processes energy compared​ to a internal combustion engine.

pound for pound batteries can't beat gas...

as seen by da market share, or does that need explaining too?
laugh.gif
Yo, Mr. Trump, I'm using exactly what you said. You actually tried to say a gas powered vehicle is more fuel efficient than an electric vehicle. Your mistake, not mine.
oh look now he's deflecting when he figured out a 22 year old Honda Civic is more fuel efficient than a New Telsa
laugh.gif
I don't think you even understand what you're saying. You're just reiterating articles that confirm your bias. 

they can't & haven't been able to because batteries Don't have da range, energy density, and charging speed capacity..

unless you come up with another battery tech (Graphene...which is expensive as ****) that can charge faster an pack energy with better density performance, Gasoline will be da big dog for decades+ to come.

You have a point about charging speed but I think they've already told you multiple times that energy density is not needed if the energy is spent more efficiently. And in that article they've already said that Tesla models are capable of covering the same distance on a single charge as a car that gets 35 miles to the gallon. That's pretty typical mpg rate for a car. I don't think even my gas powered car goes 35 mpg.

Stop being dense.

Last edited:

Yo, Mr. Trump, I'm using exactly what you said. You actually tried to say a gas powered vehicle is more fuel efficient than an electric vehicle. Your mistake, not mine.

I don't think you even understand what you're saying. You're just reiterating articles that confirm your bias. 

Children-wear-masks.jpg

Japan has more advanced coal burning plants than even da USA...your hyperbole is amusing though :lol:
Just because it's advanced doesn't mean it won't emit pollution though
Yeah it's a little less than the average coal plant in the USA, but it's still worse than other renewable energies like wind and solar

Back
Top Bottom