***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All modern era presidents have gone on "vacation" often

Although Trump's hypocrisy is quite funny to see :lol:

He had the windows blocked out :smh:

Is hate for the media is ridiculous. He should be happy they really aren't going in on him hourly.

He's been getting off light with all the crap he's done in 3 weeks.

I'd love to find out that Donnie swings like Charles Barkley. Whatever he does you can guarantee it's not pretty - and there will be a bunch of cheating going on.

Cool to see the protests haven't died down yet,80k strong today in Raleigh apparently

Trump's hypocrisy is crazy long. I need to find the chart but basically Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama took years before they got on the golf course.

Trump I think, has already golfed twice and it's been a month

I'd love to find out that Donnie swings like Charles Barkley. Whatever he does you can guarantee it's not pretty - and there will be a bunch of cheating going on.
Trump is probably the type to pull a mulligan throughout the whole game

I need to hit one of these protests in the area sometime. Might be a good way to pick up some ***s n **** with some angry ***** :lol:

Republicans finding out the hard way that humans view losses and gains a-symmetrically.

Your constituents aren't going to find as hard to make sure the 21 billion dollar wall gets built but they will fight like hell if your try and take away their health insurance.

-It is not just political ideology. There are tons of economic and public safety arguments that can be made too.

-And excuse me, you support a man that ran on the promise of artificially raising the cost of all imports for political ideology. Which is economically stupid

It is like you try your best to look like a hypocrite as much as possible. But then again, I don't think you're capable of making cogent arguments, and defending them, so I guess it is what it is.
It's honestly just sad because he's arguing with people that have studied these topics in a university setting. He ends up looking like a fool.

But nah, the dude who watches tv to get his information knows more than the college graduates.

So every other major American car company got da bailout, good for Ford then...da Hemi sure survived because of Obama tho...or nah?

Back
Top Bottom