***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just about everyone in his camp has been bussing it open for Vlad on the low :lol:

On the plus side,KKK Sessions might just be up on out of here :smokin

All of this stuff is gonna have to snowball eventually though right? All this smoke is getting impossible to ignore

Better be as snowy as the Rockies down in DC.

How far are the House and Senate willing to go to ignore the fires? How many of them are tainted by Russia too?? :nerd: :nerd:

Y'all should listen to today's Fresh Air on NPR. They had two journalists who have been working in/on Russia for years and they give some light on the post-election US from the perspective of the Kremlin. They're not happy with Trump and they're expecting blowback because their mission to undermine a Clinton presidency was too successful.

C54V_p2WgAAkU-e.jpg
"I did not have international relations with that country."

How far are the House and Senate willing to go to ignore the fires? How many of them are tainted by Russia too?? :nerd: :nerd:

This has almost been the most disgusting part of it all for me, aside from the blatant racism and the "Education is the civil rights of our time" comment last night :x

But really though these guys are so ******* bought and sold its lightweight terrifying.

Obeezy with the chess move. Get Sessions all the way out the paint.

This is amazing. Less than 24 hours after trump finally had his presidential* moment, thinking that the media won't be able to stop talking about his tremendous speech and how he used the best words, now the only talk will be about Russia, about the corruption of trump and his team, and about the consequences.

poor guy.

and brilliant timing by nyt, wapo, and wsj.

Last edited:
Waiting for Trump's twitter post. He's gonna bash Obama and the NYT.

so what's the fallout?

one -- sessions perjured himself. does that lead to criminal investigation? or is he kicked out of his position? does Congress have that authority?

two -- now there is even more reason for a special prosecutor. more Republicans may come out for that. that increases the chances of a legit inquiry into trump. it could reveal a conspiracy. at the very least it would require him to release his taxes, among other documents, that could damage him politically. it could also require him to testify under oath, which likely means he will lie under oath, which means we will have grounds for impeachment, even if the Russia probe comes up empty.

do i have this right?

i guess let's all welcome our 46th president, Mike pence.

Last edited:
^^Best case scenario is Trump + Pence + rest of cabinet out of the way and Ryan as a lame duck president if the Democrats can manage to win back the House then the Senate.

I can't believe it.

They got to Mr. Moral Orel.

*Shrugs*  Oh well.

Never forget
 During his tenure as U.S. Attorney, Sessions called for the interrogation of hundreds of witnesses about their experiences voting, understandably frightening some who later vowed never to vote again after the experience. Willie Bright, a 92-year old black voter, refused to tell law enforcement that he’d voted, worried that even this simple admission would somehow render him guilty.

Nothing to see here...

@nytmike: British and Dutch provided US w/ intel showing Trump associates met w/ Russian govt officials in European cities

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

In other news,Sessions apparently perjured himself :rofl:

@markberman:
Jeff Sessions, who oversees the FBI investigating Russia/Trump, spoke with Russian ambassador during the campaign http://wapo.st/2lu7BFH

Trump's about to go ham on the fake news stuff tonight :lol:,the Russia stuff is sticking around and won't be going away at all. More and more of his people keep getting caught up...

MSNBC aired the part of the senate hearing where he lied :rofl: :x

Honestly thought all this Russian connection was overblown to discredit Trump, and I was fine with it, but it's seeming more and more legit. Russia cooking up in America's kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom