***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He doesn't even realize that we were cool with Russia before the sanctions

Russia and US relations havn't been 'cool' since Bill Clinton bombed Yugoslavia for 78 straight days. What's happening today is somewhat related to that. Redrawing of borders and separatism was the end result and I am sure Russia is still very vindictive

1z1bszo.jpg

Trump needs to keep embarrasing himself
I love it
His supporters are looking more and more foolish defending his tweets :rofl:

Dude is an idiot,it's not in his interest to drag this story out at all :lol:

Last edited:
He doesn't even realize that we were cool with Russia before the sanctions

Russia and US relations havn't been 'cool' since Bill Clinton bombed Yugoslavia for 78 straight days. What's happening today is somewhat related to that. Redrawing of borders and separatism was the end result and I am sure Russia is still very vindictive
What I mean is that our politicians were free to talk to the Russians prior to 2014 and the Crimea annexation thing.
Yeah our relations were lukewarm, but it hasn't been "hostile" like the past 3-4 years.

Last edited:
Here is the full timeline:

3:47 pm: trump misspells "hereby":

3:48 pm: trump tweets about the need to fix our education system:

3:49 pm: trump deletes first tweet to correct spelling mistake but then still misspells "hereby":

4:02 pm: trump, on his 3rd try, finally spells "hereby" correctly:

She's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Can we put this to rest now?

The blood of Ryan Owens and the 9 children killed that day are on donald trump's hands.

And some more news for your Friday afternoon:

Take it with a grain of salt, especially the "could" part.

ok, one more. I know we all had bad stuff to say about him during his 8 years in office, but man oh man, just look at him now:

George W. Bush's paintings pay tribute to wounded warriors

Since leaving office in 2009, the 43rd commander-in-chief has taken up a new artistic hobby. Now, some of Bush's work can be seen in Portraits of Courage, a book dedicated to military members who have served the United States since 9/11.
C5yB5M7UoAAK562.jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2...-portraits-of-wounded-veterans-he-sent-to-war

I really feel deep down he's a compassionate man and he is only now realizing the gravity of what the presidency meant.

trump will be die of old age before he ever gets close to that moment.

Last edited:
Here is the full timeline:

3:47 pm: trump misspells "hereby":

3:48 pm: trump tweets about the need to fix our education system:

3:49 pm: trump deletes first tweet to correct spelling mistake but then still misspells "hereby":

4:02 pm: trump, on his 3rd try, finally spells "hereby" correctly:

el oh el....

Dubya needs to stop being so damn likable RIGHT NOW!

After watching that movie "W"....I always viewed him as the useful, lovable idiot that was kinda forced into a role he clearly wasn't prepared nor competent for by his family

Imagine Charlie from always Sunny being president...with Dennis, Mac nd Frank pulling the strings :lol:

Last edited:

Can we put this to rest now?

The blood of Ryan Owens and the 9 children killed that day are on donald trump's hands.

And some more news for your Friday afternoon:

Take it with a grain of salt, especially the "could" part.

ok, one more. I know we all had bad stuff to say about him during his 8 years in office, but man oh man, just look at him now:

George W. Bush's paintings pay tribute to wounded warriors

Since leaving office in 2009, the 43rd commander-in-chief has taken up a new artistic hobby. Now, some of Bush's work can be seen in Portraits of Courage, a book dedicated to military members who have served the United States since 9/11.
C5yB5M7UoAAK562.jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2...-portraits-of-wounded-veterans-he-sent-to-war

I really feel deep down he's a compassionate man and he is only now realizing the gravity of what the presidency meant.

trump will be die of old age before he ever gets close to that moment.

Trump will be on his deathbed and his last words will be 'I won that popular vote, bigly'

Bush should've just stayed a regular politician instead of going for the presidency. He doesn't strike me as inherently being a terrible person. Maybe it's the goofy charm but he gives the impression that he means well. But at the end of the day he was president and he should've known better than the Iraq war.

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...rump-ill-talk-about-my-putin-meeting-will-you

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer  (D-N.Y.) is firing back at President Trump after Trump tweeted a photo of Schumer with Vladimir Putin, saying he's perfectly willing to talk about his meeting with the Russian leader and challenging the president's team to do the same.

"Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in '03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team?" the Senate minority leader wrote.

Moments before, Trump called Schumer a "total hypocrite" for demanding a probe into the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia, tweeting a 2003 photo of Schumer and Putin eating doughnuts during Putin’s trip to New York to attend the opening of a Russian gas company’s station.

“We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!” Trump tweeted.

The photo resurfaced late Thursday on the pro-Trump blog Gateway Pundit  — asking “Where’s the outrage?" — before being used as the lead image on the the conservative website Drudge Report  Friday.

Schumer and other Democrats have repeatedly called for an independent investigation into ties between Trump's presidential campaign and Russia.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions  on Thursday said he would recuse himself from Russia probes after it was revealed that he spoke with Russia’s U.S. ambassador twice during last year’s presidential race, then denied speaking with Russians during his Senate confirmation hearings. Sessions's has since maintained that he spoke with the diplomat as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, not Trump's campaign.

But Schumer quickly said that the recusal isn't enough, arguing that "DOJ regulations clearly require the appointment of a special prosecutor and the administration shouldn't ignore clear regulations a second time.”

peep the papers heqdline. :nerd: :lol:

the 'but her emails" is a nice cute refrain but no one who thought the email thing was a thing was likely to vote for her...to whatever extent those people thought is was an issue it just reinforced what they already thought of her

Back
Top Bottom