***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wow @ those tweets. Even If you supported him and can't see how sad, petty and pathetic our president looks complaining on twitter then you're as delusional as he is.
damn shame man and this is up for the whole world to see! thats the saddest part about this. imagine the history textbooks years from now when people are gonna have to learn about this guy 

Wow @ those tweets. Even If you supported him and can't see how sad, petty and pathetic our president looks complaining on twitter then you're as delusional as he is.

All those things are true - and add in his paranoia and that's a scary mix.

The "Obama tapped the phones theory" is an AM talk radio talking point that Breitbart picked up. 
laugh.gif

C6El-TyWYAEuCnG.jpg:orig

damn shame man and this is up for the whole world to see! thats the saddest part about this. imagine the history textbooks years from now when people are gonna have to learn about this guy 

Gotta learn about stuff like this so it is not repeated in the future.

I think a very large number of people in America have learned that you can't just have anyone in the white house as POTUS.

This has been a disaster since January 20th and it's been fully documented.

People won't forget about the WOAT POTUS for a long time. Hopefully they never forget.

Last edited:

I think a very large number of people in America have learned that you can't just have anyone in the white house as POTUS.

People won't forget about the WOAT POTUS for a long time. Hopefully they never forget.

I hear you, but I think you're seriously overestimating the intelligence of the average American.

I hear you, but I think you're seriously overestimating the intelligence of the average American.

Not me. I totally believe the average American is stupid.

This is the type of crap I wake up to :lol: I check my phone and the news update were on my screen. I read it twice and immediately burst out laughin. Pathetic

I didn't mean his supporters would learn from this.

They are lost causes as far as I'm concerned but the many people who thought things would be the same and government would function just like before.

Those people definitely received that wake up call.

i hope so too man i really do. i was talking to a friend of mine about the whole russia nonsense and Trump's policies following his address to congress and the hoops he was jumping through to defend trump was just ridiculous
yeah i lose more faith in the people of this country as the days go by

I didn't mean his supporters would learn from this.

They are lost causes as far as I'm concerned but the many people who thought things would be the same and government would function just like before.

Those people definitely received that wake up call.
true, i think the problem will still come down to voter apathy and lack of engagement with the government/politics going forward. the next step should be trying to get people active in their local politics and learn more about whats going on in the news today 

trump in meltdown mode. i love it.

the scary thing is that i thought he was talking about some classified information he had just uncovered as commander-in-chief regarding the wire taps. but no. he got his info from brietbart!

bunk-the-wire.gif

and now he's tweeting about the apprentice again. glad he's worried about the important things.

edit: *tapp

Last edited:
This is classic Trump. On some sleight of hand ish. There must be something else he doesn't want us paying attention to.

This is classic Trump. On some sleight of hand ish. There must be something else he doesn't want us paying attention to.
that his immigration force is destroying families?
that he is responsible for the Yemen raid and the death of Ryan Owens?
that his travel ban, which he claimed was urgent and needed for national security, was delayed another week?
that his AG has been caught lying about his relationship to Russia?
that he lied about using American steel for the keystone pipeline?

and it goes on and on.

and there's probably something imminent too regarding Russia.

^The last part. He must be feeling the heat regarding Russia.

it sounds like he was browsing brietbart while taking a dump this morning and got triggered over the "wire tapp" story. judging by how many tweets he sent, poor guy must be constipated.

Trump's tweets took numerous top White House aides by surprise, according to a second White House official who was not authorized to speak publicly. Saturday was expected to be a “down day, pretty quiet,” this official said, and there was little, if any, attempt to coordinate the president's message on the wiretapping allegations.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...f-nixonwatergate-plot-to-wire-tap-trump-tower

:lol:

Last edited:
^The last part. He must be feeling the heat regarding Russia.

it sounds like he was browsing brietbart while taking a dump this morning and got triggered over the "wire tapp" story. judging by how many tweets he sent, poor guy must be constipated.

Severe constipation in some cases can lead to fecal vomiting. Apparently he has it figuratively, I hope he has it literally as well.

Back
Top Bottom