***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She's flip flopped on a good amount of defining issues of the last decade

Which ones of her current proposal does do you hate? And why?

Her changing her stance on something, by itself, doesn't make it a negative

But its not "by itself."

People seem to believe she changes her views to go with what is popular and going to get her votes. So the recent flipflopping makes her come off disingenuous.

I am a Bernie supporter, but contrary to the 3 or so articles that said Bernie won, I felt Hillary did better last night.

cnn dissed bernie at the end when they asked hillary if she would get ahead of herself & talk nomination

could they try and frame it they way they want any more than that?

that was foul imo

Would pander to her physical and emotional needs better than Hillary.

Rubio. :lol:

Debacled.

Son got a train ran over him by just about everybody last night :rofl: :rofl:. He was the certified punching bag/whipping boy :lol:

Christie was lowkey the winner of the debate,he really took charge and advantage of the smaller field now to really hammer his GOP establishment rival in Rubio. That was a sonning if I've ever seen one in a debate :lol: :x. He might just be able to snag some of his voters before the primary.

Last edited:
Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

Rubio.
laugh.gif

Debacled.
Son got a train ran over him by just about everybody last night
roll.gif
roll.gif
. He was the certified punching bag/whipping boy
laugh.gif

Christie was lowkey the winner of the debate,he really took charge and advantage of the smaller field now to really hammer his GOP establishment rival in Rubio. That was a sonning if I've ever seen one in a debate
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. He might just be able to snag some of his voters before the primary.
I honestly have to give kudos to Christie just for coming out swinging. He knew this was his final shot, so he had that DGAF attitude.

laugh.gif

I think Rubio is the establishment's pick, but guy seems like a robot to me. He has nothing behind his eyes.

Last edited:
Just watched the full debate. Christie was roasting Rubio relentlessly 
roll.gif

That debate entrance debacle is some of the funniest **** I've seen in a loooong time.

Jeb's look as he walks past Trump and Carson is hilarious. 
laugh.gif

And the stagehand throwing his hand up in exasperation from behind the curtain after Carson just stands there clueless.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That debate entrance debacle is some of the funniest **** I've seen in a loooong time.

Jeb's look as he walks past Trump and Carson is hilarious. :lol:

And the stagehand throwing his hand up in exasperation from behind the curtain after Carson just stands there clueless.  :lol: :lol: :lol:  

:rofl: SNL ripped Carson last night on this.

To his defense, the woman said his name really faint and quick, but man, just walk out at that point when the stagehand is telling you to.

Carson just seems really awkward in general to me. At least that's the impression I get from watching the debates

Back
Top Bottom