***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If I was in Trump's inner circle, I would be abandoning ship right now.

At best you're a pariah if he gets pass this, and at worst he might take you down with him and completely ruin your future prospects.

boy your da substitute punching bag when im not around here, go sit somewhere till im finished. :lol: [emoji]128073[/emoji] dat way.
You are directing a personal insult at a member. I'm afraid I must have to report you to Meth. Sorry.

im just describing and observation how ya treat ol'timmy when i don't post.

you however called a black guy a **** and your white. shoot that dice.

you're moving da goalpost, i said HIPHOP and black intelligencia till as recently as 2009 did not consider Donald a racist, you're mangling (or creating a strawman) talking about "i got black friends so i can't we racist" rhetoric which im not talking bout at all.

stop having arguments with yourself, cuz no one is bringing up this point.
laugh.gif
I said you used a variation of the "I got black friends so I can't be racist argument", feel free to check my earlier post. "Hiphop likes Trump so he can't be racist" is based on that argument with a few changes.

So I'm asking you if you support the root argument on which you based your hiphop argument. 

im just describing and observation how ya treat ol'timmy when i don't post.

you however called a black guy a **** and your white. shoot that dice.
Well by all means, go ahead then. I'm not stopping you from anything. I posted that gif because sheriff David Clarke supports white supremacist talking points and says blatantly racist things like Black Lives Matter being a terrorist and hate group. If anyone deserves such a gif, it's him. And if it was out of line, I will accept any repercussions.

So go ahead, report it and explain to Meth why you're defending someone who repeatedly makes racist comments about African-Americans. And who referred to a movement standing up for the rights of people who look like you as a hate group and a terrorist group.

Last edited:

At best you're a pariah if he gets pass this, and at worst he might take you down with him and completely ruin your future prospects.
They just need to get Trump on a rap track, maybe have his voice on an interlude or something, or even just a name drop. That'll cure all of this. What's Kanye up to?

Donald Sterling isn't racist because he owned a team with black players right ninja?

Me and Colombia talk off of NT, I told him to post that Clarke post for me cause my PC was acting up, I sent him the code.

I'm willing to testify to that in open court.

Last edited:
Louise Menshe broke the Paul Ryan audio story a week ago.

Says RICO charges on the way for GOO.

:rofl: at Paul Ryan denying he said that until WaPo said they had the audio.

Old white people from the staff gonna be like

off media innuendo? :lol: psssh.

guess you forgot to mention that Comey's memo if they exist carry da collateral damage of Comey catching charges because he didn't report these "obstruction of Justice" events da second it happened.

da Don is pretty much good pending that testifying date which should be within a month.

off media innuendo?
laugh.gif
psssh.

guess you forgot to mention that Comey's memo if they exist carry da collateral damage of Comey catching charges because he didn't report these "obstruction of Justice" events da second it happened.

da Don is pretty much good pending that testifying date which should be within a month.
Chaffetz has invited Comey to testify about the memos next wednesday. I believe that's a little less than 31 days.

Last edited:
What happens if nothing is discovered during the investigation? What will the Dems do?

Back
Top Bottom