***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What happens if nothing is discovered during the investigation? What will the Dems do?

Remind people that the GOP is about to kill millions of people with their stupid policies

But this is gone past the Russia investigation. Trump is now putting himself on the hook for obstruction charges

Trump could get cleared from Russia, and still be ******

Last edited:
Sidenote: Just finished watching the Roger Stone documentary on Netflix. Thought it was very interesting. He's a vile piece of **** of the highest degree but a very gifted strategist. He ascribed Stone's rule "Hate is a much stronger motivator than love" as essential to the campaign's success. 

Last edited:

Fox News confirmed the existence of the Comey memos

25ewu3l.jpg

If I was in Trump's inner circle, I would be abandoning ship right now.

At best you're a pariah if he gets pass this, and at worst he might take you down with him and completely ruin your future prospects.

Old white people from the staff gonna be like

When I used to take down BBWs in my youth, I used to jump of the dresser into dem yambs just like this.

Yes take down pence, Donnie, Ryan, and that whole group of ***** and Racists all as one. Willing to take down a whole country because of their white privledge beliefs.

Yes take down pence, Donnie, Ryan, and that whole group of ***** and Racists all as one. Willing to take down a whole country because of their white privledge beliefs.
Didn't you see da Don meeting with Kanye and Steve Harvey? How dare you call them racist. Also, Ryan works with several black congressman, so you can keep da race card in your pocket b

/sarcasm

off media innuendo? :lol: psssh.

guess you forgot to mention that Comey's memo if they exist carry da collateral damage of Comey catching charges because he didn't report these "obstruction of Justice" events da second it happened.

da Don is pretty much good pending that testifying date which should be within a month.
Chaffetz has invited Comey to testify about the memos next wednesday. I believe that's a little less than 31 days.

giphy.gif

I keep hearing that the firm Mueller left in order to accept the position used to represent Ivanka/Jared Kushner?

Last edited:
When initially asked to comment on the exchange, Brendan Buck, a spokesman for Ryan, said: “That never happened,” and Matt Sparks, a spokesman for McCarthy, said: “The idea that McCarthy would assert this is absurd and false.”

After being told that The Post would cite a recording of the exchange, Buck, speaking for the GOP House leadership, said: “This entire year-old exchange was clearly an attempt at humor. No one believed the majority leader was seriously asserting that Donald Trump or any of our members were being paid by the Russians. What’s more, the speaker and leadership team have repeatedly spoken out against Russia’s interference in our election, and the House continues to investigate that activity.”

"It was just a prank, bro!"

When initially asked to comment on the exchange, Brendan Buck, a spokesman for Ryan, said: “That never happened,” and Matt Sparks, a spokesman for McCarthy, said: “The idea that McCarthy would assert this is absurd and false.”

After being told that The Post would cite a recording of the exchange, Buck, speaking for the GOP House leadership, said: “This entire year-old exchange was clearly an attempt at humor. No one believed the majority leader was seriously asserting that Donald Trump or any of our members were being paid by the Russians. What’s more, the speaker and leadership team have repeatedly spoken out against Russia’s interference in our election, and the House continues to investigate that activity.”

"It was just a prank, bro!"
:rofl:
The incompetency being shown on front street is great :pimp:

I can confirm that the KKK is not a racist white supremacist organization based on the facts presented in this thread and based on Young Buck's shoutout.

https://genius.com/G-unit-boy-boy-lyrics

[Verse 2: Young Buck]
"White sheets cover his feet, Ku Klux Klan'ed your man"

The black intelligencia has spoken.

Da KKK been cool with black folk since the Gawd Future dropped this heat

https://genius.com/Future-run-up-lyrics

[Verse 1]
"Two cups ***** got the red in me,The Ku Klux Klan and the streets with me"

Last edited:
Donald Trump doesn't have to be convicted or even indicted for Dems to benefit.

Every day this goes on, it derails the GOP's legislative agenda. The GOP Congress is in lock step coverin gfor Trump so it give Dems as major issue in 2018 and even if Trump never gets indicted, Dems don't take an L Look at what GOP did to Hillary, they found nothing substantial but it was a net positive for them politically.

Back
Top Bottom