***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:
I rest my case

he wasn't rendered a innocent man, remember that, ol' girl was rich and wanted a remorseful response that Kobe obliged. let's not confuse that with being exonerated now. :lol:

So if someone wasn't rendered an innocent man that can still implicit them as possibly being guilty. So was that apology from Kobe in a way like a settlement [emoji]129300[/emoji] Pls I need an answer yes or no

being let off da hook ≠ being found exonerated.

its pretty simple.

So if that's your logic how come you don't apply the same logic to trump with the housing discrimination cases and him settling outta that....Him settling was getting off the hook not being exonerated according to your logic

Last edited:
Kobe having his case dismissed, and not being convinced in his sexual assault case..........................That doesn't mean he is innocent, he was not exonerated

Trump jumping at the first settlement the DOJ offered him in the face of a mountain of evidence of discrimination..............................That doesn't prove guilt b
Being an old white person must be great in da heightz

Weirdest part is that NH worships white people that wouldn't want him around their zip codes let alone neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Kobe having his case dismissed, and not being convinced in his sexual assault case..........................That doesn't mean he is innocent, he was not exonerated

Trump jumping at the first settlement the DOJ offered him in the face of a mountain of evidence of discrimination..............................That doesn't prove guilt b

it doesn't, differences is Trump isn't gonna be let off da hook, he's gonna have to be found innocent just to beat back da media pitchforks.

Forget da jesus piece. You might as well save up for this.

Let's just assume Kobe was truly a sexual predator and harrrased women on the daily, does that make Ailes actions ok?
Was it within Ailes right to sexually harrass his coworkers ninjahood ninjahood ?
This is a simple yes or no question.

Last edited:
I rest my case

he wasn't rendered a innocent man, remember that, ol' girl was rich and wanted a remorseful response that Kobe obliged. let's not confuse that with being exonerated now. :lol:

So if someone wasn't rendered an innocent man that can still implicit them as possibly being guilty. So was that apology from Kobe in a way like a settlement [emoji]129300[/emoji] Pls I need an answer yes or no

its pretty simple.

So if that's your logic how come you don't apply the same logic to trump with the housing discrimination cases and him settling outta that....Him settling was getting off the hook not being exonerated according to your logic

Kobe can walk around and claim he's clean, so does Trump, what's your point.

I rest my case

its pretty simple.

My point is simple. You're a obvious hypocrite who shifts his logic when convenient

Last edited:
I rest my case

its pretty simple.

My point is simple. You're a obvious hypocrite who shifts his logic when convenient

more like you don't like it when da same rules apply to someone you don't like :lol:

ya called Trump a racist? he wasn't convicted of anything, but because you like Kobe you won't hold da lack of exoneration over his head like you will da Don.

for da record Kobe to me is one of da greatest laker ever, my only qualm with him is he shouldn't of dry Snitched on Shaq. :lol:

roll.gif

I rest my case
he wasn't rendered a innocent man, remember that, ol' girl was rich and wanted a remorseful response that Kobe obliged. let's not confuse that with being exonerated now.
laugh.gif

its pretty simple.
more like you don't like it when da same rules apply to someone you don't like
laugh.gif

ya called Trump a racist? he wasn't convicted of anything, but because you like Kobe you won't hold da lack of exoneration over his head like you will da Don.

for da record Kobe to me is one of da greatest laker ever, my only qualm with him is he shouldn't of dry Snitched on Shaq.
laugh.gif
No you're clearly the one that doesn't apply the same rules to all people. Where did I say I like Kobe? I don't give a damn about Kobe im a Hawks fan. I just decided to point out the inconsistency in the application of your own logic.

Last edited:
If Trump legitimately wanted to fire Comey he should've done it as soon as possible after the inauguration.
He has the right to fire the director but nobody can deny the optics of firing the director right after that hearing is extremely bad optics. Look at the mess he's in now. He could've avoided all of this if he just acted rationally.
It's a really bad strategy that could have easily been avoided. Which was then made worse by contradictory statements from the WH and Trump himself explicitly admitting to Lester Holt he fired Comey because he thinks the Russia investigation has no legitimacy.

"The great negotiator", who prides himself on his marketing skills, did not show any resemblance of good PR strategy in this incident.

we're way past da point of bad optics, da media is out to get Trump, w/e he does will be cast in a negative light, so im pretty sure Trump factored that either way (as seen by da stories generated by da WaPo & NY times)

Trump hasn't had a public gaffe in a long time, all this media furvor is starting in da media.
Dude forgot, while touting himself, that he was talking to the Coast Guard during his commencement speech just yesterday!

that was well received.

I rest my case

its pretty simple.

more like you don't like it when da same rules apply to someone you don't like :lol:

for da record Kobe to me is one of da greatest laker ever, my only qualm with him is he shouldn't of dry Snitched on Shaq. :lol:

No you're clearly the one that doesn't apply the same rules to all people.

I just gave you da same equality between Kobe
rape case & Trump's housing record, da hell you're talking about? :lol:

da only difference is Kobe didn't have to prove his innocence, while Trump will have his fate at da hands of Mueller.

Kyle Griffin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @kylegriffin1 .@isikoff reports: As investigators circled Flynn, he got a private message from Trump: 'Stay strong
"you gotta take this one for the team Flynn"   

roll.gif

I rest my case

he wasn't rendered a innocent man, remember that, ol' girl was rich and wanted a remorseful response that Kobe obliged. let's not confuse that with being exonerated now.
laugh.gif

its pretty simple.

more like you don't like it when da same rules apply to someone you don't like
laugh.gif

for da record Kobe to me is one of da greatest laker ever, my only qualm with him is he shouldn't of dry Snitched on Shaq.
laugh.gif
No you're clearly the one that doesn't apply the same rules to all people.
I just gave you da same equality between Kobe
rape case & Trump's housing record, da hell you're talking about?
laugh.gif

da only difference is Kobe didn't have to prove his innocence, while Trump will have his fate at da hands of Mueller.
Dude I already told you once stop erasing parts of peoples quotes and only responding to the parts you want to respond to. Maybe if you didn't do that you would have noticed I never once mentioned or talked about Mueller

I was making the comparison between how you talk about Kobes case and Trumps case  and you not being consistent with your logic. You said Kobe settling the way he did doesn't mean he was innocent but the other day you defended Trump settling the way he did as if that does make him innocent. 

Last edited:
Was Kobe charged a second time for sexual assault? Because Trump got caught up in a 2nd Housing discrimination lawsuit

And lets remember the Central Park 5, his birther nonsense, and his comments about black people counting his money that he tacit confirmed.

Trump racist credentials extend beyond on one settlement. And that first settlement is/was view as a major civil rights victory, let that sink in everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom