***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just remember guys, if you are a old white man who sexually harassed coworkers for years, you are ok according to the man from da heightz.

B-b-but Kobe
:rofl:

I don't give a damn about Kobe im a Hawks fan.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Why was Kobe even brought up? After 15 years of community college, you'd think NH would be semi literate by now.
Because an old white man got slandered.
Oh. And he still hasn't answered if the old white man sexual harassing his coworkers is ok or not.

It just baffles me that someone with so many countless years of education still can't form coherent arguments. 15 years of college education should have resulted in a bachelor's, master's, and at least 3-4 PHD's. Instead we're blessed with lessons from G Unit mixtapes.

Last edited:
There is nothing else to talk about so lets say ******** like being mentioned in a rap song means you are not racist.

Such buffoonery

Last edited:
Sen. Graham: Now that there's a special counsel the Senate investigators will move on... to investigating Clinton. Can't make this stuff up. pic.twitter.com/e4d30YZVd3
— Matthew Gertz (@MattGertz) May 18, 2017

These dudes are so pathetic :rofl: :rofl:

Back to attacking Hillary when everything is crumbling down around them

special counselors got wide latitude in their investigation...I.E white water investigation turned to da Monica Lewinsky scandal by Special prosecutor Ken Star.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/334113-graham-comey-testimony-at-risk

Sen. Lindsey Graham  (R-S.C.) says that former FBI Director James Comey’s public testimony before Congress may no longer be possible.

“I’m not so sure we can do it now,” he said Thursday, according to  Politico.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere.”
Graham added that a special counsel may result in less public information about Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential race.
“Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”

The Justice Department has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to probe Russian intrusions in the 2016 race.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Wednesday announced Mueller’s appointment to the role.

“My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted,” he said in a statement. “I have made no such determination.”

“What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Graham on Tuesday said that he had invited Comey to testify publicly at a Senate hearing.

The Trump administration is scrambling to halt the fallout from President Trump’s unexpected firing of Comey last week.

Comey’s ouster came amid the FBI’s probe of Russian interference in the 2016 race, including possible ties between Russia and Trump’s campaign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom