***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I appreciate his candidness, wish more racist whites would show themselves.

Da Don just tells it like it is B. He is Da Least RACIST person in Da World. Look at how he treats Omarosa and Barson B? Nothing but respect and admiration B. Steven Harvey also vouched for him which is all I need B.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-...rld-banks-women-entrepreneurs-fund-1495339028

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—The World Bank announced Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. president’s daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged a combined $100 million to a fund that will assist women entrepreneurs and small business owners.

Imma need the conservative right to come at Ivanka with the same energy they came at the Clinton Foundation with. Also, at least Hillary backs up her charity with actually supporting policies to help women, Ivanka seems to be having lil influence on The Bigot. Just standing by while he dismantles programs helping women.

Wait till Middle America has to pay back all those student loans that they took out for Connor to go to college.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/334333-republicans-fearing-for-their-safety-as-anger-threats-mount
Death threats all around :smh:
That congressman from Texas who called for impeachment got a bunch of nasty death threats too. Angry racists talking about lynching him etc. :smh:  He played a couple voicemails at his recent town hall meeting.

:x

ep. Dave Brat (R-Va.) described attendees at a town hall in his district last week who booed him down after he said people’s rights are God-given.

“They booed God. They booed the pastor. They booed the prayer. They booed the name of the church. They booed when I said rights come from God,” Brat recounted to The Hill just off the House floor. “That’s a fundamental tenet of western civilization. I mean, I didn’t think that was partisan.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/334333-republicans-fearing-for-their-safety-as-anger-threats-mount
That congressman from Texas who called for impeachment got a bunch of nasty death threats too. Angry racists talking about lynching him etc. :smh:  He played a couple voicemails at his recent town hall meeting.

ep. Dave Brat (R-Va.) described attendees at a town hall in his district last week who booed him down after he said people’s rights are God-given.

“They booed God. They booed the pastor. They booed the prayer. They booed the name of the church. They booed when I said rights come from God,” Brat recounted to The Hill just off the House floor. “That’s a fundamental tenet of western civilization. I mean, I didn’t think that was partisan.”

Dude called himself God :rofl:
That's some blasphemy

Last edited:
Playing to religion :lol: I'm glad people were smart enough to see through that

Also apparently the non-Christians don't have rights, who knew?

Trump is literally holding a globe with a bunch of Saudis

I wonder if his delusional fans will finally label him a "globalist" :lol:

His supporters seems especially delusional at this point. Steve (((Mnuchin))) is both a (((New York))) and (((Hollywood))) elite and he worked at (((Goldman))) and his supporters did care that he runs the treasury department. I think his supporters can handle him holding a globe with a bunch of Saudi princes in a gold plated ball room. Most American antisemites only hate liberal Jews who they see has being in league with black and brown people. As long as you don't publish crime statistics showing that we're not in a crime wave, as long as you don't write articles about police brutality and as long you do not represent black and brown defendants, you are all right and considered a good Jew, as far as middle America is concerned, you are white and therefore good.

Nevertheless, it will be fun to see the mental gymnastics at Storefront if/when Trump wears a yarmulke to visit the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.

Trump is making good on Republican campaign promises to get government out of the business of student lending, and recently lifted limits on fees debt collectors can charge some defaulted borrowers. The Washington Post has reported he will propose major changes to loan repayment in his forthcoming budget, including eliminating a program that erases student debt for public-sector workers after 10 years of payments.

What do you have to lose?

I can already hear my dumbass friends that didn't vote asking me if the Dems can do anything to stop this.

I just had somebody argue w/ me about what's the point in discussing politics and what it's gon change, but at the same time trying to convince to care about male rompers :smh:

Some people deserve authoritarianism. Too bad we're here too.

And this is why you study liberal arts such as philosophy, history, anthropology, archeology.

Western civilization is based on Greco-Roman culture, not Middle Eastern religions.

Back
Top Bottom