***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They've surrounded Bannon
damn.png

I know Spencer is a POS but my gawd that video.

Dude is scum of the earth
Clown of the highest degree. If he's so concerned with white European heritage then maybe he should get his *** back to Europe. Ironically he got deported from Hungary and got banned for 3 years from 26 European countries 
laugh.gif

Hope he comes back here and tries to pull some white supremacist conference again so he gets banned once more

Last edited:
This video and that other graduation where the students turned their backs get me all misty-eyed. Proud of these kids 
pimp.gif

Charles Barkley really isn't the guy for this job.
All Lives Matter - Charles Barkley

“The only problem I had with Kenny’s, umm, open letter was, umm, I don’t think anytime something bad happens in the black community we have to talk about slavery. Listen, slavery is, uh, well, I shouldn’t say one of the worst things ever, because I don’t know anything about it other than what I read or what my grandmother told me.”

TNT knew what they were doing when they chose Barkley of all people to host that show. :smh:

Is this what most white folks believe?

disgusting... sadly i think a large fraction of white people do think that way, although most wouldn't be so bold to admit it in public.

i don't know if it's a majority or not. many whites despise guys like this too.

That dude is Richard Spencer in the video
Just another clown white supremacist

SMH

knew it looked like a **** boy but didn't know who it was.

Trump is literally holding a globe with a bunch of Saudis

I wonder if his delusional fans will finally label him a "globalist" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom