***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well, Timid got banned from the NBA thread for attacking a member, so I'm sure Timid is just on the sauce and just saying how he really feels :lol:

I'm happy Timid is trying to stay sober but my favorite "Sauced Tebow" moments was when he randomly started to aired Lucky out in a thread, like some grade A slander.

And then he made another thread talking about him and his friend met these chicks, they all went back to the girls' crib, and his friends stole one of the girl's Macbook, Ipad and Iphone, and just bounced without telling anyone.

Ole boy jacked the entire Apple ecosystem and left Timid to take the fall :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm happy Timid is trying to stay sober but my favorite "Sauced Tebow" moments was when he randomly started to aired Lucky out in a thread, like some grade A slander.

And then he made another thread talking about him and his friend met these chicks, they all went back to the girls' crib, and his friends stole one of the girl's Macbook, Ipad and Iphone, and just bounced without telling anyone.

Ole boy jacked the entire Apple ecosystem and left Timid to take the fall :rofl:
I need a link for the Lucky slander :lol:

Mods deleted it, Timid wasn't the only one flaming him. I bunch of dudes started going in on ole boy, it turned into a roast session, and the mods where having none of it.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn **** coal country.

I can't a chi tea latte out dere.

I can't hang out with da ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((globalist))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and drink IPAs out dere

Ain't nobody watching Game of Thrones out dere.

I can't get a kale salad out dere.

Us libby got a Supercomputer built, bout to beat the Da Dapper Don in whatever game of transcontinental multidimensional 54786598763476D Chinese Go he playing.

#ComeyBless

(skip to 2:18, B)

With da Don and Ben Barson making elite ELITE moves and real Americans in da State Capitals making ELITE anti snowflake, anti cry baby protesting bills, the coal powered plow about to teach da snowflake libbies that da life anti all hash tags and aguacate toast, B.

Rookie Rusty finna make us forget the Alamo but da coal plow comin' b.

Da Don expected to land in Belgium in ~2 hours
There's also a large anti-Trump march planned in Brussels :lol: Not sure how many people though. The government is using all available police and security services to protect the president. Even extra police etc. from the Netherlands and Luxembourg.

:lol:

Da Don expected to land in Belgium in ~2 hours
There's also a large anti-Trump march planned in Brussels :lol: Not sure how many people though. The government is using all available police and security services to protect the president. Even extra police etc. from the Netherlands and Luxembourg.

Isis would have contributed to his protection if he asked. He has been the most vocal advocate of radicalization against Muslims worldwide, which is something Daesh has been trying to accomplish in order to justify their cause.

"All I wanted was to spend his money!!"

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18K15Y

How clueless can this man be?

My dude is out there revealing military positions to foreign governments we're not even that tight with.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

And of course, that contradicts what he said during the campaign:

"I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing."

"We must as a nation be more unpredictable. We are totally predictable. We tell everything. We’re sending troops; we tell them. We’re sending something else; we have a news conference. We have to be unpredictable"

Last edited:
Man shut up....I'll edit the rest out, not taking the bait and derailing this...

Last edited:

I don't even remember airing out Lucky [emoji]128514[/emoji] Smh. I just realized I was banned from the NBA thread. Bunch of snowflakes in there NFL thread> NBA thread. I almost got sent to Rikers island for my fake homie stealing that girls stuff. NYPD called me and I had to go to the police station to explain myself. Luckily the cop was cool and didn't charge me with anything.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18K15Y

How clueless can this man be?

My dude is out there revealing military positions to foreign governments we're not even that tight with.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

And of course, that contradicts what he said during the campaign:

"I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing."

"We must as a nation be more unpredictable. We are totally predictable. We tell everything. We’re sending troops; we tell them. We’re sending something else; we have a news conference. We have to be unpredictable"

Dumbest president ever!!!

WOAT POTUS

Scary how much he loves these dictators. Scarier that his cult would be completely fine if he ran the country like a dictator.

are we sure Melania is not a robot?

The first lady chatted with Francis, who said something to her in English that made her laugh.

“What do you give him to eat, potica?” Francis asked, referring to the president and a Slovenian dessert.

The first lady, who was born in Slovenia, smiled and repeated “potica.”

are we sure trump is not 5 years old?

The pope also gave Trump a copy of his January 2017 World Day of Peace message, saying “I signed it personally for you.”

“Ooh,” Trump commented.

Back
Top Bottom