***Official Political Discussion Thread***

a couple articles on the upcoming budget:

Republican leaders in Congress say they will go their own way on spending and largely ignore the budget President Trump sent to Congress on Tuesday, underlining a divide between the White House and his congressional allies on spending issues.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/334860-republicans-give-trumps-budget-the-cold-shoulder

Congressional Republicans greeted President Trump’s first full budget on Tuesday with open hesitation or outright hostility. But it was not clear that they could come up with an alternative that could win over conservatives and moderates while clearing a path for the tax cuts and policies they have promised for years.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-budget-republicans.html

tl;dr: trump is a loser and is about to lose again.

Tired of Da Echo Chamber Kale Gang B. Rookies trying to tear us apart B when we should be coming together under Da Don's leadership. Barson and Steven Harvey have vouched for Da Don countless times. What do DA LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES want b?
Are you sure your fatigue is not from exercising too much? Exercise depletes you, as da don has taught us so eloquently. This is why he's abstaining from sex with Melania. Gotta save da energy for da grueling long days on da Middle East tour.

And I two share you're disbeleaf at da libbie snowflakes. What more do they want? Barson AND Steve Harvey. Do they want us to throw in Stephen A and Barkley too? I mean have they read da Republican platform that clearly states so many good things for da minorities? Things like coal mine jobs for everyone, where every race of every background will be given da same opportunity to earn da black lung.

Da don out here playing 242D clue but da libbies don't even have a clue B.

Tired of Da Echo Chamber Kale Gang B. Rookies trying to tear us apart B when we should be coming together under Da Don's leadership. Barson and Steven Harvey have vouched for Da Don countless times. What do DA LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES want b?
Are you sure your fatigue is not from exercising too much? Exercise depletes you, as da don has taught us so eloquently. This is why he's abstaining from sex with Melania. Gotta save da energy for da grueling long days on da Middle East tour.

And I two share you're disbeleaf at da libbie snowflakes. What more do they want? Barson AND Steve Harvey. Do they want us to throw in Stephen A and Barkley too? I mean have they read da Republican platform that clearly states so many good things for da minorities? Things like coal mine jobs for everyone, where every race of every background will be given da same opportunity to earn da black lung.

Amen to that brother. Da Don out here playin a game so advance, the aliens that built the pyramids have asked if he can teach it to em, now that's a real revolutionary right there for the libby crybabies

COAL HAS TRULY FULFILLED MLK's dream B. Every race, color and creed are living Da Dream through Coal. Da Don is in fact playing 242D clue and to be honest, DA LIBBIES don't DESERVE to have a clue just Like Melania doesn't DESERVE DAPPER DON.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn **** coal country.

I can't a chi tea latte out dere.

I can't hang out with da ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((globalist))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and drink IPAs out dere

Ain't nobody watching Game of Thrones out dere.

I can't get a kale salad out dere.

Us libby got a Supercomputer built, bout to beat the Da Dapper Don in whatever game of transcontinental multidimensional 54786598763476D Chinese Go he playing.

#ComeyBless

Last edited:
I can't hang out with da ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((globalist))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and drink IPAs out dere
IPA? **** that ****!

PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Last edited:
Flynn might as well listen to DMX and start runnin down the list of names, "There was Trump, Sessions, Bannon I reckon, Pence and Putin, Tillerson is no exception."
snake.jpg

the-rat.jpg

cat.jpg

spuds.png

fog.jpg

The snake, the rat, the cat, the dog, I mean don't know what they were doing but i'm fine.
Great people, great people. They're just tremendous. Look at them. So much winning that I bet you're getting tired of it. The story about the dog getting rabies and the snake eating the rat are fake news.

edit:

melaniagif.gif

Last edited:
a couple articles on the upcoming budget:

Republican leaders in Congress say they will go their own way on spending and largely ignore the budget President Trump sent to Congress on Tuesday, underlining a divide between the White House and his congressional allies on spending issues.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/334860-republicans-give-trumps-budget-the-cold-shoulder

Congressional Republicans greeted President Trump’s first full budget on Tuesday with open hesitation or outright hostility. But it was not clear that they could come up with an alternative that could win over conservatives and moderates while clearing a path for the tax cuts and policies they have promised for years.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-budget-republicans.html

tl;dr: trump is a loser and is about to lose again.

So much winning...

I hope Flynn understands there is no scenario where he doesn't catch an L, his best bet is cooperating and taking everyone and anyone down with him to lessen his blow, start with the Carrot Bigot....bruhs the day I see that POS in cuffs will be the day I will pass out of joy....legit never thought I'd feel this type of hate towards someone, wish death upon that idiot and for his soul to rot.
says the guy who supports Haitians being treated like Mexicans in the Dr...

Steezy is all of a sudden progressive but he used to stay in the police threads telling blacks how to behave around cops and he stayed saying racist stuff about Haitians. Steezy is as big of a hypocrite as Trump.

Really disappointing that Barkley will throw a stranger through a window over some ******** but he has the opportunity to beat the **** out of Richard Spencer on live TV but he just sits there like a *****.

Guess the guy who could never win a ring is going to fail at things like this too.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Steezy is all of a sudden progressive but he used to stay in the police threads telling blacks how to behave around cops and he stayed saying racist stuff about Haitians. Steezy is as big of a hypocrite as Trump.

People can change for the better Timid.

Yall both right minus the hypocrite part. I can't act like I didn't do a double take first few times I came across new age progressive ksteezy. :lol:

Back when he was wildin you could still tell he meant well, was just off base.

Last edited:
Steezy was always liberal for the most part. He used to talk down bigots and call Ninja out for his insensitive comments a lot a few years back.

It is just that for a second he used to play devils advocate too much, and make comments that were probably might to get a reaction from people more than it was to give an honest account of the situation.

Trust, me and Steezy used to war probably as bad and me in Ninja.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom