***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol:

Pope made sure he didn't get his photo op lol despite "reconciliation"

But seriously why are they dressed as if going to a funeral? Like what stylist would ever tell you to dress like that to meeting an international figure?
Apparently that's the required dress for women if you have an official meeting with the pope.

Still looks awkward, especially when contrasted with the ape standing next to them.

But seriously why are they dressed as if going to a funeral? Like what stylist would ever tell you to dress like that to meeting an international figure?
Apparently that's the required dress for women if you have an official meeting with the pope.

Still looks awkward, especially when contrasted with the ape standing next to them.

Really? I actually never knew that. Still funny how he fracker a joke at his weight though [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Melania might catch a backhand from fatty tonight for doing that.

@CNNPolitics:
First on CNN: Attorney General Jeff Sessions did not disclose Russia meetings in a security clearance form, DOJ says http://cnn.it/2qll59s
Flashback a few weeks...

Hmm...[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
Weird how several top Trump WH officials "forgot" to mention meetings w/reps from ONE PARTICULAR COUNTRY on their SF-86s. What are the odds?
— John Schindler (@20committee) May 24, 2017

News has come out that the Republican candidate in tomorrow's special election in Montana just body slammed a reporter from the Guardian. Police and ambulance are on scene.

Da hell is going on with Republicans these days :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
News has come out that the Republican candidate in tomorrow's special election in Montana just body slammed a reporter from the Guardian. Police and ambulance are on scene.

Isn't that literally like political suicide to do that type of ish?

Audio of the attack :smh: :rofl:

The reason why he still might win.................

Especially listen to the guy and the end of the second video, he hits the nail right on the head as to why Trump remains popular.

Last edited:
:smh:^Not just factories. I work with a lot of farmers throughout the country, and the smart ones are switching to automation due to declining cheap labor coming in from Mexico. They are against the nonsense Trump is spewing about walls to keep Mexicans out since they consider it to be a huge waste of taxpayer money (like anyone with logic and without an incestuous lineage should).

What's even funnier about these farming hicks is that they're now worried about Trump messing with the TPP and as a result hurting their livelihoods (for example, Japan is a HUGE consumer of beef from states like Nebraska). A little too late for that...

sfc415 sfc415 that's interesting. They're worried what he's going to do with the TPP? I thought that was why they supported the guy in the first place. Trump held a private event near us with the 5-6 big farm owners + family/friends while campaigning. They all supported him and one put a 53' trailer sized Trump banner on the side of a major highway.

Anymore insight you can share about this is appreciated. I own a small farm in the area as well but we are on the opposite end of the scale as those farmers. The TPP applies to them because they're growing on several thousand acres and shipping to Canada, etc. We currently grow everything on less than an acre and distribute locally so it doesn't directly affect us but I'm still curious as to how that works with larger farms.

Da hell is going on with Republicans these days
mean.gif
laugh.gif
The reason why he still might win.................

Especially listen to the guy and the end of the second video, he hits the nail right on the head as to why Trump remains popular.
El Cheeto is basically the old white man's Obama to them. 

Nope, Trump won bigly in Montana, so this fits perfectly with the base fighting against the 'evil liberal media'

They released a statement stating it was the 'liberal reporters' fault :lol:

sfc415 sfc415 that's interesting. They're worried what he's going to do with the TPP? I thought that was why they supported the guy in the first place. Trump held a private event near us with the 5-6 big farm owners + family/friends while campaigning. They all supported him and one put a 53' trailer sized Trump banner on the side of a major highway.

Anymore insight you can share about this is appreciated. I own a small farm in the area as well but we are on the opposite end of the scale as those farmers. The TPP applies to them because they're growing on several thousand acres and shipping to Canada, etc. We currently grow everything on less than an acre and distribute locally so it doesn't directly affect us but I'm still curious as to how that works with larger farms.

Unfortunately I'm not the best source of knowledge about TPP; I just know that many large farms literally ship millions of dollars worth of beef, corn, etc. from the Midwest to countries like Japan and Korea (they don't have the land to grow these products, but they have the money to import them). The farms are worried that their international customers will switch to different suppliers in other countries if Trump messes around and makes trade with the US more expensive/difficult.

These farmers are our customers; they come to us asking for advice, and we don't even know what to say. Internally, of course we all talk about how these farmers screwed themselves over by voting for extremely stupid reasons.

Last edited:

Nope, Trump won bigly in Montana, so this fits perfectly with the base fighting against the 'evil liberal media'

They released a statement stating it was the 'liberal reporters' fault :lol:
****** hypocrites
I remember the Trumpsters complaining about Antifa violence
But this is fine |I

So when Gianforte goes to jail for assault, will he be the only congressman to ever serve from prison?

Back
Top Bottom