***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the twitter bots is a transparent joke and i can't wait till twitter takes away his account.

i hope doctors are able to keep him alive for a couple years because the downfall will be glorious and I want it to last.

Brother whywesteppin you and I both know Da DAPPER Don got milliona and MILLIONS OF fans. DON'T let Da Clueless Rookies tell u otherwise COMRADE.

the twitter bots is a transparent joke and i can't wait till twitter takes away his account.

i hope doctors are able to keep him alive for a couple years because the downfall will be glorious and I want it to last.

Brother whywesteppin you and I both know Da DAPPER Don got milliona and MILLIONS OF fans. DON'T let Da Clueless Rookies tell u otherwise COMRADE.
Only a true comrade like you understands my sarcasm. Of course all trump's followers are real. rookie Rusty is just a bot, powered off kale and chai tea lattes.

be ready, my friend. when doctor Benjamin Barson 2020 becomes our president emperor and da dapper don his deputy, we will have coal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. da libbies don't have a clue B.

Only a true comrade like you understands my sarcasm. Of course all trump's followers are real. rookie Rusty is just a bot, powered off kale and chai tea lattes.

be ready, my friend. when doctor Benjamin Barson 2020 becomes our president emperor and da dapper don his deputy, we will have coal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. da libbies don't have a clue B.

Can't wait to read Da stories of people EARNING Da Coal dust. No worries on Da Sarcasm B. Too many Libbie SNOWFLAKES in Da Echo Chamber. Sometimes it's best to let them think u on their side and hit them with Da Coal Passing POWER B. Da Don and Da Kush got DA LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES on Da run.

Its funny that most people, including me for a while, don't know that coal country does not produce most of the coal in the country, Wyoming does.

I read a story that a Chinese company was to build wind plants in WY because the state is perfect suited for wind power. It is flat and has high average winds. They are offering to train ex-miners for free too.

The coal lobby is so strong in the state that the state legislature is refusing it and they are the only state with a special tax on wind generation.

I mean they literally have a decent alternative, and they are trying their best for it not to take off. I mean at least let American companies to do it.

Ole hustling backwards dudes

Last edited:
covfefe
CsL1W.png

brahs it been over 30 mins and its still up 
roll.gif

the replies on twitter were killing me

Last edited:
some dude's are quick :lol:
is that you columbia? you gonna resell that IG account after it blows up with russian not followers?

Back
Top Bottom