***Official Political Discussion Thread***

VROOM VROOM

CHOOO CHOOO MOTHER *******!

DA COAL TRAIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da libbie tears are SOOOOO delicious today.

There will be enough coal for EVERY American who is not female or dark-skinned to EARN their black lung. It will be GLORIOUS.

Who cares about da stupid environment and hippies and trees and ocean rising. I live in da Middle American. No floods here. Plus, 2100 is like 37 years away still and no way I'm lasting that long with my HARD-EARNED black lung. Plus all da money I'll save without health insurance, I think I may just be able to afford

DA

HEMI

MOTHER *******!!!!

THANK YOU DA DAPPER DON for everything you have done.

Last edited:
I see Da LIBBIE ECHO CHAMBER doesn't want to listen to Da FAX B. Da FAX are that Da Rust Belt was hurting sooooooooooo badly under Obummer that when Da Don rode in promising to get Da Coal Train Express rolling again Da game was over for Crooked Hillary B. TOO MANY paid Soros plants in here B.

VROOM VROOM

There will be enough coal for EVERY American who is not female or dark-skinned to EARN their black lung. It will be GLORIOUS.

Who cares about da stupid environment and hippies and trees and ocean rising. I live in da Middle American. No floods here. Plus, 2100 is like 37 years away still and no way I'm lasting that long with my HARD-EARNED black lung. Plus all da money I'll save without health insurance, I think I may just be able to afford

DA

HEMI

MOTHER *******!!!!

Shed a tear reading this eloquent ETHER you dispensed on Da Libbies in here.

Pretty great to see all these big city mayors saying they'll still follow the Paris Accord guidelines regardless of the federal governments position :lol: :smokin,this issue is bigger than that

This in particular was hilarious

@PressSec

.@POTUS "I was elected by voters of Pittsburgh, not Paris. I promised I wld exit or renegotiate any deal which fails to serve US interests"

Followed by

@billpeduto:
As the Mayor of Pittsburgh, I can assure you that we will follow the guidelines of the Paris Agreement for our people, our economy & future.

:lol: :lol:

Even North Korea ratified the Paris accord. The US is now in the company of Nicaragua, who feels that bigger nations should contribute more, and Syria. The latter obviously being a war torn nation.

Just to add context,Nicaragua didn't sign on because they didn't think it went far enough :lol:. They're on their way to having 90% renewable energy countrywide by 2020 apparently

So it's really just the manbaby and a dictator

Last edited:

I do dislike her, but happily voted for her in the general. I do blame her for not winning.

She did her best and it wasn't good enough. She should have at least attempted to win WI and MI.

Now we're F'd for a generation and she won't take blame. Classic.
I agree with a lot of stuff here, IMO she didn't even do her best. Skipped a lot of flyover states, I know they probably wouldn't have voted for her anyway, but it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. She's happy to talk about Russia, but she won't take the blame for her crappy campaign. She needs to go away.
Trillary Clinton got almost three million more votes than The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji]. She can say whatever the **** she wants. She's got nothing to lose at this point.

I see Da LIBBIE ECHO CHAMBER doesn't want to listen to Da FAX B. Da FAX are that Da Rust Belt was hurting sooooooooooo badly under Obummer that when Da Don rode in promising to get Da Coal Train Express rolling again Da game was over for Crooked Hillary B. TOO MANY paid Soros plants in here B.
Da economic anxiety was KILLING me B.

I feel SOOOO much better now thanks to DA DAPPER DON.

VROOM VROOM

DA

HEMI

MOTHER *******!!!!

PREACH ON, BROTHER AMERICANS! Dap Don got da COAL TRAIIIIN rolling at full steam again! Making America COAL again brothers! Now that we can fuel da Hemi with da liquid coal da passing power will be COVFEFE LIKE NEVER BEFORE, B! :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji] Da libby loos out here crying over da spilt milk, when da proof of America being great again is in da coal pudding [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji] Rookie Rusty about to come through bemoaning about da "future" when we ain't eem going to be alive in 50 years b. Da COAL Train will roll coal again yet! Ninja out here celebrating and frotting about with da Don like never before! [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

I don't understand, how was the Paris deal "bad" for America? There's no deadlines, and no fines if you don't meet the goals. What does "renegotiating on American terms" even mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand, how was the Paris deal "bad" for America? There's no deadlines, and no fines if you don't meet the goals. What does "renegotiating on American terms" even mean?
It means Him being the one to negotiate and get credit and not Obama

It's bad for the fossil fuel industry,obviously their concerns must be taken to account and attended to first over this silly little rock we call Earth :lol:

Last edited:
It's bad for the fossil fuel industry,obviously their concerns must be taken to account over this silly rock we call Earth
laugh.gif
Corporations are people too b

Will somebody please think of the children  coal 
mean.gif

If the manbaby wants to lead from behind,I'm all for the mayors of America to take a stand on behalf of this planets future...

Last edited:
Natural gas and fracking—not regulations—also usurped King Coal. Coal was never a really big mover on the international stage (except during China’s boom years), and US production peaked back in 2007. In February, this trend—along with both China and India’s major commitments to renewables—prompted Goldman Sachs to publish a report on coal’s irreversible decline.

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/trump-paris-economics/

I'm sure there's gotta be some part of it that has to do with the orange clowns obsession with undoing Obama policies just cause

what's stopping Elon, Zuckerberg, Larry Page, etc. from forming a new Bilderberg that undermines trump? (other than the whole "don't be evil" thing)

Last edited:
On a kinda unrelated note, I'm in Shanghai and their infrastructure is ****** great compared to Los Angeles or NYC.

I'm sure there's gotta be some part of it that has to do with the orange clowns obsession with undoing Obama policies just cause

This is the only thing I could think of. I just wondering what the spin was about it being "bad" for America.

Back
Top Bottom