***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl: at inbred rednecks crying about Trudeau and Obama's expensive "fine dining" (damn, they have some low standards, cause all I saw was a casual restaurant) which apparently they are paying for using money stolen from citizens.

Meanwhile Trump is stealing MILLIONS for his Mar A Lago trips. I don't even know how people can be this damn idiotic, even if their parents are siblings

It's because they feel threatened by well-spoken eloquent classy people, whereas trump is a low-brow sleaze like they are

That quote seems like some aepps type trolling :lol:

Maybe dude really should try blending in with these folks and going in deep cover on Reddit

Last edited:
roll.gif

I can imagine in 10 years aepps being too deep into character, in charge of a conservative media outlet and having a nationwide coal train popping while benjamin barson prepares to pass him the torch in 2028, and dude has completely lost the plot and forgotten it all started out as a joke and who he was before

I can imagine in 10 years aepps being too deep into character, in charge of a conservative media outlet and having a nationwide coal train popping while benjamin barson prepares to pass him the torch in 2028, and dude has completely lost the plot and forgotten it all started out as a joke and who he was before

You know what they say. You repeat a lie long enough, you start to believe it

Last edited:

Like those undercover cops in movies that eventually become the heads of the gangs they infiltrate :lol: :smh:

aepps gonna be looking at us like

I can't tell you how many times I see ridiculous pro-trump stuff on facebook or twitter and think it's someone pulling an aepps-style trolling/mockery of trump supporters only to find out the person is serious.

Last edited:
Maybe son has really just been getting started and been playing us

Counteruniverse 2028D backgammon?

And we libbies never even had a clue :smh:

Does this guy ever just release condolences without any unnecessary comments? All of his tweets and statements are the equivalent of "RIP, he was a little @#$@$ tho" Why even say anything at all if that's how you really feel?

Last edited:
Does this guy ever just release condolences without any unnecessary comments? All of his tweets and statements are the equivalent of "RIP, he was a little @#$@$ tho" Why even say anything at all if that's how you really feel?

I'll never forget how that scumbag took credit for "predicting" 'Radical Islamic terror' after Orlando last year...only for it to be found out that it wasn't even ISIS

aepps gonna be looking at us like

DAPPER B, DA COOOOOOAL CHANGED MY LIFE B. I suffered under Obummer like so many people in here. I used to listen to Da LIBBIES but when Da Don looked at me at one of Da rallies and said "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?" That moment changed my life B. I realized my life would be better with Da Don leading us B.

I can only dream of following in Da footsteps of MY HUD SECRETARY BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON. Getting Da call in 2028 will be AMAZING. I'm going to do Da tap, tap pull at my inauguration B to pay respects to NT.

I can only dream of following in Da footsteps of MY HUD SECRETARY BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON. Getting Da call in 2028 will be AMAZING. I'm going to do Da tap, tap pull at my inauguration B to pay respects to NT.

We salute you for all da good work you are doing.

Just last year this country was in da dumps. We had no jobs, no future, no coal, no guns, no America. But then da don came and graced us with his dealmaking skills and his jobmaking skills and his eloquence skills. Now I feel like this great country of ours is making da proverbial comeback. Still da evil Comey is still at it with "da cloud" that he refused to remove, but at least we can rest easy knowing that Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, will be at da FBI to provide honest loyalty.

My heart still goes out to da ObamaCare victims in da GREAT STATE of OHIO, but I no da don will look after them, assuming they are not on welfare or are at least not of color.

aepps, when you take on this new role as DOCTOR SURGEON HUD SECRETARY BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON MD 2020's understudy, I deplore you to please remember that states that sponsor democracy risk falling victim to da democrats they promote. Remember this, my comrade. Stay honest loyal, stay white, stay alt-right. don bless you, and don bless america.

Last edited:
Breaking Kayfabe for a third time.

In all honesty Donald Trump is a complete disaster and failure as President and more importantly as a decent human being. My role in this thread is to provide my NT family some entertainment and laughs to take their minds off of what is happening as well as to poke fun at some of Da Don's most ardent supporters. I plan to keep up the character as long as I can because it makes life more fun talking about my hometown of Bluffington, my admiration for Dapper Don, Steven Harvey and Barson and the Coal Train. Rusty, Columbia, whywesteppin, NOSKEY and so many others are doing AMAZING work in this thread keeping us informed and Woke as we try to get BY. We all have a role to play and if just one post from me can take your mind off of what Donald is doing to us, I will say I had a good day LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES VROOOOOOOOOOM

Last edited:
I think there's a correlation that the worse a presidency gets the more I hit my rep limit

I remember the preapocalyptic days of Obama, when I didn't have to worry about rationing them as if they were precious coal before da don made it rain on all of us

Back
Top Bottom