***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Comey often times seems like a dim guy but at least he knew a scammer when he saw one. :lol:

Had to keep tha receipts.

Jeff Sessions better scribbling some notes down as well before his reputation is in tatters.

Trump didnt ask about any other investigation only had one on his mind....wonder why

Comey specifically took steps to make his notes in a way that it wouldn't be classified material

Trump's legal team took away his twitter? 
nerd.gif

No tweets in sight yet, how much longer will he be able to contain himself?

Last edited:
That's kinda damning just now that the manbaby never once asked about any of the thousands of other FBI investigations going on,just the Russia stuff...

Last edited:
Sen. Hirsch (R) seems surprisingly pretty decent. Comey confirmed a NYT report regarding was false but I am not sure which specific report.

Comey stating he took Trump's comments regarding the Flynn investigation as a direction but the exact words are not technically a direction.

Edit: Comey feels he was fired because of the Russia investigation. He could be wrong but he takes the president on his word.

Last edited:
Republican congresspeople can now smell the coffee. Trying to bail their guy out

"I hope!"

Republican congresspeople can now smell the coffee. Trying to bail their guy out

"I hope!"
Yeah he was trying to argue semantics just then.

I just saw this funny quote
<holds a gun to old lady's head> "I hope you give me your money."

Prosecutor: "Welp, we don't have a case."

I told Da LIBBIES that Da Goons got Da Don's back.
smokin.gif
My head is starting to spin from all this winning Comrade 
mean.gif
 I don't know how da Dapper Don handles all this success. 

If this continues any longer I might need to sniff some sweet coal to get my senses straight b

Hopefully da Don includes liberalism as a pre-existing condition in da Wealthcare program. These libbie witchhunters need help after all this brainwashing by liberal propaganda organizations they call "education" 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Could you imagine Comey giving this testimony about Obama? Impeachment proceedings would begin after lunch :lol:

Seriously for Risch to act like a President in a private meeting expressing over and over what the "hope" an outcome will be is just some random expression of his desires is being intellectually dishonest.

Especially considering everything Comey is basically confirming Trumps shady character

Last edited:
"I've seen the tweet about tapes. Lord I hope there are tapes." - James Comey :pimp:

Ether :lol:

Hilarious when he said he'd take the president at his word that he was fired because of the Russia investigation

Building a good case for obstruction of justice...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom