***Official Political Discussion Thread***

His lawyer used that defense

But since it leaked to the media, Jones' ego took over, so when Alex Jones had to confirm he was playing a character in court, he refused and called himself the real McCoy

That resulted in him losing the custody case.

Dude put his ego ahead of getting back his kids.

Last edited:
His lawyer used that defense

But since it leaked to the media, Jones' ego took over, so when Alex Jones had to confirm he was playing a character in court, he refused and called himself the real McCoy

That resulted in him losing the custody case.

Dude put his ego ahead of getting back his kids.
:lol: well glad his kids aren't learning things from their POS dad

Alex Jones would rather lose custody of his kids than publicly admit that he's a gimmick. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Does anybody know anything about Scalise's alleged history of pandering to white nationalist groups?

Some foul stuff out there on him, sites like Breitbart saying it's fake news which makes me even more suspicious.

Why do you keep saying this type of stuff? What kind of reaction are you looking for?
What's wrong with what I said??? F Alex Jones and Scalise.. They can both rot in H e double Hockey sticks like the shooter.

Last edited:
Timid you sound ridiculous

It is one thing to say you don't have sympathy for someone getting hurt. Which you think you are doing

And It is another to wish death and bodily harm on someone. What you are actually doing

Learn the difference

Last edited:

It is one thing to say you don't have sympathy for someone getting hurt. Which you think you are doing

And It is another to wish death and bodily harm on someone. What you are actually doing

Learn the difference
racists deserve bodily harm imo

Learn the difference
racists deserve bodily harm imo

Then how about you go try to shoot a fair one with some of them, if you feel so strongly about it

Instead of wishing they were a victim of a terrorist attack

Last edited:
Then how about you go try to shoot a fair one with some of them, if you feel so strongly about it

So I can get shot by the cop who shows up after I beat the racist up? Brilliant plan.

So I can get shot by the cop who shows up after I beat the racist up? Brilliant plan.

Who are you tryna fool!? Alex Jones off dem dong pills, iodine, and filtered water, ole boy would give you that work.

Looks like we need to revive the fairness doctrine. Few people publicly mention it, but the rise of extremist rhetoric is the direct result of not holding media channels accountable for the lies they spread, and that goes for Fox, Breitbart, and CNN. We can no longer let healthy political discourse fall victim to media executives' quest for higher ratings.

Looks like we need to revive the fairness doctrine. Few people publicly mention it, but the rise of extremist rhetoric is the direct result of not holding media channels accountable for the lies they spread, and that goes for Fox, Breitbart, and CNN. We can no longer let healthy political discourse fall victim to media executives' quest for higher ratings.
Whackos with guns are still gonna find a reason to want to shoot someone.

Back
Top Bottom