***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude, no need to be defensive.

Trump faced age question too.

If Bernie were to become president, he would be the oldest person every to come into that position, like by 6 years.

It is reasonable to ask.

:lol:

Wasn't being defensive, maybe you're just sensitive fam. I'm just wondering why nobody cares about Hillary's age/health like she ain't old too.

Also, I think its a fair question too, as lomg as you ask everyone who's legit old.

Last edited:
-If you average all the national polls Clinton is ahead by like 5 points

-I caucus this weekend. Hopefully Bernie's phone bank will stop calling me hours of the ******* day

These fools call so much, and probably have so many notes on me and my girl's profile, I think they know we are a couple :smh: :lol:

-If Bernie's can win NV this weekend it will be big. Even though he starting to look a lil funny under the light recently.
Campaigns are really that aggressive in the US?
During an election here in Belgium I'd be lucky to see a small "Support (party)!" sign in my town :lol:  
We could deinitely learn some things from the US in that regard.

When Bernie wins the election, I'm throwing a party with strippers and ****** tossing. Also a lot of Fireball so people can Feel the Bern.

Bernie worries me that he might not have 8 years left in him. What if his mind starts to go. By the time of inauguration, he would be 75.

I noticed Hillary add a few pounds so that she would look healthier.

People do know that Hillary is old too right? Like I know Bernie is older but they keep bringing it up like Hillary is in her 40s :lol:

Didn't she have some health problems a little while back too? Like she passed out and got a concussion or something.

Trump is old as well.

Bernie is in good health as well. He's got a lot more to give.

Rex as always on point. That's my feelings as well, I don't trust Bernie on any of the social stuff that's really affecting our community. I honestly feel like he doesn't care.

Dude, no need to be defensive.

Trump faced age question too.

If Bernie were to become president, he would be the oldest person every to come into that position, like by 6 years.

It is reasonable to ask.

:lol:

Wasn't being defensive, maybe you're just sensitive fam. I'm just wondering why nobody cares about Hillary's age/health like she ain't old too.

Also, I think its a fair question too, as lomg as you ask everyone who's legit old.

Huh? :lol:

Why would I be sensitive? You didn't insult me or any I support.

Every question regarding Bernie doesn't need to be answered with "But, but Hillary...." famb.

Questioning Bernie's age is a fair question.

Rex as always on point. That's my feelings as well, I don't trust Bernie on any of the social stuff that's really affecting our community. I honestly feel like he doesn't care.

I think he cares somewhat.

I just don't think he understands the problem, or is in denial about it

Last edited:
I think he cares somewhat.

I just don't think he understands the problem, or is in denial about it

If he's in denial like not being aware there is a systemic problem that's even worse in my opinion. Willful ignorance.

I disagree

He acknowledges there are systemic forces holding back minorities.

It is his solution to the problems I find a lil naive. Even though his policies would still help

Bernie Sanders is not sticking his head in the ground like many consvertives and some liberals.

It is more like he doesn't fully understand the nuances to the problem. When is infuriating to me because I expect more from people like him.

Last edited:

Thought caucusing ifor Bernie would give me the same feeling I had voting for Obama.

Maybe not 2008, maybe 2012.

But instead I feel like I did in 2004. Bernie has just become Jon Kerry to me, kinda meh.

Only if Clinton wasn't so shady.

Last edited:
Thought caucusing ifor Bernie would give me the same feeling I had voting for Obama.

Maybe not 2008, maybe 2012.

But instead I feel like I did in 2004. Bernie has just become Jon Kerry to me, kinda meh.

Only if Clinton wasn't so shady.

Don't tell me you have bought into the Republican narrative that she can't be trusted?

Don't tell me you have bought into the Republican narrative that she can't be trusted?

Wow your kidding me right?!

-Benghazi (was well aware of the terrorism threat and plot to kill as many Americans as possible but decided to not send in help that was not far at all)

-email scandal (just ask the Chinese or Russian hackers, they know more then the American people do)

-weapons stockpiled from Libya shipped to rebel troops in Syria orchestrated by her in 2012

-she's also notorious for lying under oath and misleading congress

The russian plutonium/clinton fundation donation thing also has horrible optics

Clinton's boss on the watergate investigation said she was unethitcal.

I never thought the email scandal was the real issue. She had her own homemade ******* server. Its ridiculous

Yea I'm sorry but Hilary's shadiness/unworthiness isn't really a GOP ploy/narrative as much as it's been on display throughout the years :lol:. She's provided them with a good amount of ammo. A few of her "scandals" are non scandals imo but they sure know how to make a mountain out of a molehill and turn it into something. The fact that she's under actual FBI investigation and others like Powell and Rice aren't even though they had the same kind of private emails,beats me :lol:

So unlike that last pic that was floating around,here's finally a real pic of Bern being arrested in Chicago during the Civil Rights movement

CbnxA_IWEAAwwf8.jpg

Also for those who are still on the fence about or aren't sure/don't think that Bern really cares about issues affecting the black community,he'll be on BET tomorrow morning at 10 being interviewed by one of my favorite political commentators in Marc Lamont Hill and he'll be asking him a bunch of tough questions including some on reparations.

Last edited:
i don't doubt Bern has strong views on the racism alive in this country. if you ask me, under this presidency there has been more racism going on then anytime in the past 15 years. I just can't get a hold of how he will pursue his fairytale like agenda of making so many things free while were 20 trillion in debt. It makes no sense to me, and calling him a commie isn't out of the question 

i don't doubt Bern has strong views on the racism alive in this country. if you ask me, under this presidency there has been more racism going on then anytime in the past 15 years. I just can't get a hold of how he will pursue his fairytale like agenda of making so many things free while were 20 trillion in debt. It makes no sense to me, and calling him a commie isn't out of the question 

I see you back adding absolutely nothing to this thread

-And btw, racial tension flaring up over Obama's presidency isn't the fault of Obama, it is the fault of racist conservatives that couldn't handle seeing a black man as president

Last edited:

Despite Paul Krugman's ridiculous (pro-Clintonaian) argument yesterday that Bernie is engaging in voodoo-like economics, more than a few economists--specifically those who agree that wealth inequality is a defining feature of the 21st century and call for a more robust welfare state--stand behind Sander's agenda.

You should peep Robert Reich's blog. Reich does a nice job translating technical economic questions into everyday terms. He most recently wrote about how Sanders' agenda will spur economic growth: http://robertreich.org/

Despite Paul Krugman's ridiculous (pro-Clintonaian) argument yesterday that Bernie is engaging in voodoo-like economics, more than a few economists--specifically those who agree that wealth inequality is a defining feature of the 21st century and call for a more robust welfare state--stand behind Sander's agenda.

You should peep Robert Reich's blog. Reich does a nice job translating technical economic questions into everyday terms. He most recently wrote about how Sanders' agenda will spur economic growth: http://robertreich.org/

Krugman was not being pro Clinton with that blog post. He was stating the obvious, you can't make the assumption that the economy will grow extremely high rates just for you numbers to add up. Then when people call you out on it, just be dismissive.

And Krugman wasn't the only liberal economist to call him out

Last edited:

Didn't bern say that he doesn't think a top tier 90% tax rate isn't too high on cnbc? i don't agree with that type of wealth distribution what so ever. thats communism family 

Didn't bern say that he doesn't think a top tier 90% tax rate isn't too high on cnbc? i don't agree with that type of wealth distribution what so ever. thats communism family 

We have already established you have no idea how tax work.

You have no idea what communism is.

Because if that is communism, America was a communist state at one point. LINK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom