***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sadly, I don't think he's a troll at all. This is the Trump supporter's mind. Atleast he mostly keeps it respectful unlike the bottom of the barrel ones.

We will see how long that will last.

History of orange cult members on NT usually ends with words "banned racist" underneath their SN.

So you take no issue with a willingness to knowingly work with a foreign adversary to tear down a US Citizen with likely stolen information?

Ok.

I take issue with the characterization. I have no issue with a campaign team getting opposition research about an opposing candidate. If Monica Lewinsky sent DTJ the email I would have expected the exact same response.

[COLOR=#red]Where is the storyline?[/COLOR] That she isn't affiliated with the Russian government? That she isn't against the Magnitsky act? That the Trump camp and her didn't meet? Where is the storyline? All of this happened, didn't it? Just because you refuse to read about it doesn't mean that it's not true.

And again, [COLOR=#red]the public doesn't know what was exchanged from those encounters[/COLOR]; however, the fact the WH and Republicans in Congress speak a very different language regarding Russia and foreign affairs suggests that something is keeping both branches from having a cohesive policy. None of what is going on is politics as usual.

I highlighted the story line

You also do realize that intent to work with foreign persons on election matters (which is prohibited) could be used against the Trumps, don't you?

Do you know how they catch terrorists before they blow up anything?

Thoughts on the redrafting of the health care bill and attempt to push it through likely this week?

Keep reading that the bill is dead. Does Trump try again if this attempt fails? Starting to feel like Obamacare will be around for a while.

Figure we may as well get in topic with some of the issues instead of chasing our tails on an open investigation.

It's tough. The issue with the republican party is that the far right make it difficult. Everyone has a line in the sand. I think something will get pushed through, it has to. Obamacare is unsustainable as it is. Trump needs this to pass for his tax reform. The issue is who should pay for the insurance. Gotta change the risk pools. Make it like car insurance and call it a day.

So you take no issue with a willingness to knowingly work with a foreign adversary to tear down a US Citizen with likely stolen information?

Ok.

I take issue with the characterization. I have no issue with a campaign team getting opposition research about an opposing candidate. If Monica Lewinsky sent DTJ the email I would have expected the exact same response.
For the final time, the issue here is not the gathering of opposition research. That has been a known tactic for decades.

You’re plainly ignoring all the other facts of the case. I concede.

For the final time, the issue here is not the gathering of opposition research. That has been a known tactic for decades.

You said foreign adversary, yet there is no evidence that this lady is an agent of Russia. She has been interviewed and stated that she is not. Also no evidence that there was stolen information. A line that a foreign government is showing support is irrelevant. It is not illegal. I'm sure foreign governments have supported campaigns of Americans for decades. In fact American presidents have done speeches showing support for other country's candidates during their elections. Most recently Obama did it with Brexit. So, the characterization is what I take issue with.

Emails state she's a Russian government attorney, and also states Russia's supports for a trump presidency; but there's no evidence. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

You said foreign adversary, yet there is no evidence that this lady is an agent of Russia. She has been interviewed and stated that she is not. Also no evidence that there was stolen information. A line that a foreign government is showing support is irrelevant. It is not illegal. I'm sure foreign governments have supported campaigns of Americans for decades. In fact American presidents have done speeches showing support for other country's candidates during their elections. Most recently Obama did it with Brexit. So, the characterization is what I take issue with.

Like Clinton and impeachment

You Obama example is stupid

If you are gonna make a false equivalency , at make one that sounds somewhat reasonable

This dude is just parroting right wing talking points and being intentionally dense.

Take it from some who bickered with all the troll that have been in this thread, dude is not worth the energy

Like Clinton and impeachment

You Obama example is stupid

If you are gonna make a false equivalency , at make one that sounds somewhat reasonable

Not saying it is the same. I'm saying the emails, on their face, are insufficient for the conclusions people on here want to draw.

Bottom line.

Don Jr took a meeting with what he thought was a RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL......WHO SAID THEY HAD DAMMING INFORMATION ON HILARY CLINTON "AS PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP"

Clear as day. Spelled out right there.

This dude is just parroting right wing talking points and being intentionally dense.

Take it from some who bickered with all the troll that have been in this thread, dude is not worth the energy

I actually think this is the best way to have political discussions. By saying the other side is not worth the energy

I actually think this is the best way to have political discussions. By saying the other side is not worth the energy

I'm not saying the other side is not worth it. I'm saying YOU are not worth it.

Not all Republicans have their head in the sand like you.

The other side is worth the energy, when they aren’t intentionally misconstruing points, or plainly pulling them up out of thin air to give the illusion that you aren’t being ridiculous.

Clever ploy to run in circles, then try to present people writing you off as the liberal snowflake safe place echo chamber.:lol:

I’m more than willing to discuss these issues with anyone. The discussion with you is just going in circles, mainly because of your unwillingness or inability to understand our points.

When will these LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES ACKNOWLEDGE JUST HOW TERRIBLE OBUMMER WAS? He wasn't DAPPER like Don, he wasn't cool with Papa Vlad, he fought against my right to bear the Russian Musket, he DIDN'T TALK ABOUT CROOKED HILLARY and most importantly he WASN'T DR. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON.

I've talked about healthcare. My points have been valid. It seems many disagree and any one who doesn't see the facts as they do are trolling, dense, a clown, etc. It's amazing that I'm the only person not calling you guys names. I am honestly interested in thoughts on healthcare, and tax reform. Important issues. Be great not to talk about Russia, but I know its sensational right now

white knuckles

Bottom line.

Don Jr took a meeting with what he thought was a RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL......WHO SAID THEY HAD DAMMING INFORMATION ON HILARY CLINTON "AS PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP"

Clear as day. Spelled out right there.

The thing is, had she been a real troll with no connections, Trump would have had more leeway as far as calling this a nothingburger.

Thus is her profile here:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/...n-lawyer.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

MOSCOW — When American prosecutors accused a senior Russian official’s son of laundering $14 million by investing in Manhattan property and other assets, she was called to defend him. When Moscow regional officials battled Ikea over the Swedish retailer’s expansion, she took on their case.

Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. last year to discuss possible compromising material on the Democrats, has been widely depicted as a one-issue activist consumed with getting Congress to repeal sanctions against Russian businessmen.

But lawyers and others in Moscow’s legal community called her a trusted insider, one who could be counted on to argue and win important high-profile court cases that matter to the government and to one senior, well-connected official in particular.

Ms. Veselnitskaya, 42, earned her status as the go-to lawyer for the Moscow regional government. For years, she has been a lawyer for the Katsyv family, whose patriarch, Pyotr D. Katsyv, was minister of transportation of the Moscow region for more than a decade, and whose son was caught up in the New York money laundering case.

I mean...

The other side is worth the energy, when they aren’t intentionally misconstruing points, or plainly pulling them up out of thin air to give the illusion that you aren’t being ridiculous.

Clever ploy to run in circles, then try to present people writing you off as the liberal snowflake safe place echo chamber.:lol:

I’m more than willing to discuss these issues with anyone. The discussion with you is just going in circles, mainly because of your unwillingness or inability to understand our points.

:lol: I particularly enjoyed the "I work at Wendy's" baiting so he could force some libbie low income jokes and go ha! Glad no one bit. I feel like he's another one of these dudes from some other Trump site that obsesses over this thread and Rusty. Same tactics.

:lol: I particularly enjoyed the "I work at Wendy's" baiting so he could force some libbie low income jokes and go ha! Glad no one bit. I feel like he's another one of these dudes from some other Trump site that obsesses over this thread and Rusty. Same tactics.

:rofl:

I'm imaging these guys at the other trump sites find active online communities that lean liberal and then deploy someone to do what they can. Rusty was particularly egregious so they have sent their elite / special ops unit to see what he can accomplish.

Last edited:
I've talked about healthcare. My points have been valid. It seems many disagree and any one who doesn't see the facts as they do are trolling, dense, a clown, etc. It's amazing that I'm the only person not calling you guys names. I am honestly interested in thoughts on healthcare, and tax reform. Important issues. Be great not to talk about Russia, but I know its sensational right now

Your point on healthcare is wrong too.

Most people, even ones that get insurance through an employer, have their health insurance cost subsidized by the Federal government, that probably includes you. So this talking point of who is gonna pay for it is nonsense.

No one is gonna engage with you seriously if you have already shown to be willing to be dense, deflect, use starwmen, when someone tears apart your argument.

Why should anyone bother.

Last edited:
I love how dude's complaints mirror Trump surrogates

"Why are we talking about Russia, it is a non story, let's talk about healthcare and tax reform, two issues the President and people are about"

white knuckles

Don Looking DAPPA FAM. Meanie Melania tried to bring him down in that picture but his handsomeness shines through from sea to shining sea.

:x It's disgusting, she's looking her age. She's definitely no longer good enough for Dapper Don.

It's days like today though that make me proud to be an American. Despite the months of horror in this thread, full of libbie lie after libbie lie, libbie innuendo after libbie innuendo, fake news for days and days, we now have a rejuvenation of REAL talking points and a boatload of FACTS.

I don't know why people don't understand that politics IS politics. Everyone is dirty. Crooked Hillary and Fraudface Bill were NOT clean. Neither was Obummer. He was actually a disaster, the worst president of all time. Reagan was perfect but that is rare. JFK was FLAWED. So was Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin. It just comes with the territory of being a leader in these days of FAKE NEWS and PROPAGANDA from the free press.

Thankfully there are real men like PUTIN and TRUMP who are willing to sacrifice their reputation to lead us, whether we like it or not. And they will pave the way for even greater greatness when Doctor Benjamin Carson 2020 assumer power.

Keep your head up, comrade. The coal train IS coming and we will get to the promised land soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom