***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"rookie mistakes" being excused makes me understand the rationale behind the support behind these scared cops shooting innocent people a bit more. Interesting. The cognitive dissonance.

A certain group are genuinely afraid of losing dominance in this country though there's no chance of that anytime soon.

Stop it man. You talking about killing innocent people in the same conversation as opposition research

Treason - "opposition research"
murdering an innocent person - "resisting arrest"

Fascinating. Carry on.

And I compared the defensive rationale, not the act.

Last edited:
Treason - "opposition research"
murdering an innocent person - "resisting arrest"

Fascinating. Carry on.

Opposition research- collusion

Fear for my life- killing unarmed person

Just so you actually have the correct terms. Every situation is different. I am in no way condoning cops murdering unarmed people. So don't read that into it.

1b1316c0-53e7-0133-0b87-0e34a4cc753d.gif

Sometimes, mistakes must be punished.

Inexperience or ignorance doesn’t absolve anyone.

And what should the punishment for getting opposition research be? Seriously, take your issue to its logical conclusion

And this is why people refuse to entertain the nonsense.

You are shying away from the issue (where the opposition research came from) to focus on "he was doing what other politicians usually do"

Nah B. Stop that. The Trumps got (or planned to get) info from a Russian lawyer affiliated with the Russian government.

A Russian lawyer who is invested in eliminating the sanctions imposed by the US government on Russian oligarchs.

This is the discussion that is happening, not the other stuff you're trying to focus on.

You can't justify illegal acts by claiming "opposition research"

You're saying it's illegal. Yet the only law anyone posted was a law about campaign contributions and EVERYONE has agreed the law wasn't broken based on those emails. So what're you tombout

You are shying away from the issue (where the opposition research came from) to focus on "he was doing what other politicians usually do"

Nah B. Stop that. The Trumps got (or planned to get) info from a Russian lawyer affiliated with the Russian government.

A Russian lawyer who is invested in eliminating the sanctions imposed by the US government on Russian oligarchs.

This is the discussion that is happening, not the other stuff you're trying to focus on.

Again, there is no evidence that has been released of a quid pro quo. You are creating a story line

If it were Hilldawg, you all know what we'd be seeing nonstop..... "Butterymails!! Hurp durp!"

You do realize Obama held elected office for the 11 years prior to winning in 2008 right? Is that what you're calling "rookie."

When I said "they" I mean Republicans, they called him inexperienced along with other things. I'm just trying to keep it constant to your consistent goalpost moving, and excuse making is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I don't think he's a troll at all. This is the Trump supporter's mind. Atleast he mostly keeps it respectful unlike the bottom of the barrel ones.

Last edited:
Making valid points is trolling? :smh:

Folks yelling out DTJ did something illegal but point to no law that was broken. Then somebody said treason smh. Like I think people need a civics refresher. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty. Certainly doesn't appear that is the case in here.

Just remember, there's people on both sides of this:

btw, it's been really windy this morning.

"I wouldn't be surprised" =/= "it's probably true." Don't put words in my mouth, ******* clown.

Last edited:
We still arguing whether or not a law was broken?

We’ve gone over the investigative procedure a number of times. It cannot be said either way, but just the fact that there is a valid discussion about whether or not he may have is bad enough for the administration.

Again, there is no evidence that has been released of a quid pro quo. You are creating a story line

Where is the storyline? That she isn't affiliated with the Russian government? That she isn't against the Magnitsky act? That the Trump camp and her didn't meet? Where is the storyline? All of this happened, didn't it? Just because you refuse to read about it doesn't mean that it's not true.

And again, the public doesn't know what was exchanged from those encounters; however, the fact the WH and Republicans in Congress speak a very different language regarding Russia and foreign affairs suggests that something is keeping both branches from having a cohesive policy. None of what is going on is politics as usual.

There's certainly a lot of hyperbole on both sides, however, these emails connect some dots and totally blow a hole in the President's lies about not knowing anything about Russia. Along with his other lie about "Russia wanting Hilary to be president". Let's not forget obstruct of Justice charge either with the Comey firing.

[COLOR=#red]Where is the storyline?[/COLOR] That she isn't affiliated with the Russian government? That she isn't against the Magnitsky act? That the Trump camp and her didn't meet? Where is the storyline? All of this happened, didn't it? Just because you refuse to read about it doesn't mean that it's not true.

And again, [COLOR=#red]the public doesn't know what was exchanged from those encounters[/COLOR]; however, the fact the WH and Republicans in Congress speak a very different language regarding Russia and foreign affairs suggests that something is keeping both branches from having a cohesive policy. None of what is going on is politics as usual.

I highlighted the story line

So you take no issue with a willingness to knowingly work with a foreign adversary to tear down a US Citizen with likely stolen information?

Ok.

Just remember, there's people on both sides of this:

btw, it's been really windy this morning.

"I wouldn't be surprised" =/= "it's probably true." Don't put words in my mouth, ******* clown.

Not for nothing, you realize there is a strong correlation between that test and cultural and socioeconomic factors? And name calling? :rolleyes

Ad hominem quick this morning

Thoughts on the redrafting of the health care bill and attempt to push it through likely this week?

Keep reading that the bill is dead. Does Trump try again if this attempt fails? Starting to feel like Obamacare will be around for a while.

Figure we may as well get in topic with some of the issues instead of chasing our tails on an open investigation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom