***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This dude just called me breaking down the basics of how the health insurance market works my opinion

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And you get offended when folk call you a troll. You are respectfully disagree in with reality, geez

You said my plan was horrible. That is your opinion

I said your plan was horrible based on the facts. You offered up no retort, so it is only logical to assume you disagree with the facts as well

Last edited:
giphy.gif

You plan is asinine on so many levels and no other developed country has done it that way.

Im not gonna give respect to a stupid idea based on ignorance and hypocrisy

How do you propose increased competition and deregulation will help drive down health insurance and healthcare costs?

Honestly, if you don't know, I'm not sure I'm prepared to explain it to you. Since you stated you were educated in the field of economics I'll just assume it was rhetorical.

How do you propose increased competition and deregulation will help drive down health insurance and healthcare costs?

Honestly, if you don't know, I'm not sure I'm prepared to explain it to you. Since you stated you were educated in the field of economics I'll just assume it was rhetorical.
No, silly, I asked for your personal take on how to address the issues. Since you deflected and attempted to force the issue onto me, it more or less strips away that much more credibility from you (if you had any left). Feel free to show me what you got, if you have anything worth posting.

Last edited:
No, silly, I asked for your personal take on how to address the issues. Since you deflected and attempted to force the issue onto me, it more or less strips away that much more credibility from you (if you had any left). Feel free to show me what you got, if you have anything worth posting.

Deflection? Huh....

Regulations cost money. Deregulations save companies money. That money would result in savings to consumers.

Increased competition will drive down cost of insurance. People can choose the coverage they think they need, etc. Just like car insurance.

I really tried to make that as simple as possible.

Last edited:
We still arguing whether or not a law was broken?

We’ve gone over the investigative procedure a number of times. It cannot be said either way, but just the fact that there is a valid discussion about whether or not he may have is bad enough for the administration.

*waits for that righteous indignation from da Republican Congress any day now*

:lol:

Bottom line.

Don Jr took a meeting with what he thought was a RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL......WHO SAID THEY HAD DAMMING INFORMATION ON HILARY CLINTON "AS PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP"

Clear as day. Spelled out right there.

problem is President Trump SR didn't know anything about it for it to be "Collusion"

and also da actual broad wasn't actually part of da Russian Government (admitted as such) and no information was exchanged in da meeting that spelled out such collusion.

(sigh..if i wasn't at work i wouldn't be here...be at da beach...its 93° [emoji]128534[/emoji])

Deflection? Huh....

Regulations cost money. Deregulations save companies money. That money would result in savings to consumers.

Increased competition will drive down cost of insurance. People can choose the coverage they think they need, etc. Just like car insurance.

I really tried to make that as simple as possible.
giphy.gif

We have been talking about healthcare the entire time. Healthcare insurance is a part of the discussion
So this is part of the discussion but you wouldn't talk about the latter half of the impeachment process? :lol:
As Rusty said, who has an economics degree btw, healthcare providers and healthcare insurers fall under the umbrella of the general term healthcare but they are not the same.

So this is part of the discussion but you wouldn't talk about the latter half of the impeachment process? :lol:
As Rusty said, who has an economics degree btw, healthcare providers and healthcare insurers fall under the umbrella of the general term healthcare but they are not the same.

My guy, Clinton was impeached, period. Why you keep bringing it back up? We off that, he was. You aren't making me look dumb. You think impeachment and removal from office are the same thing. Just google it... sheesh.

We have been discussing healthcare. I am fully aware that healthcare providers and healthcare insurers are generally not the same thing. I made no such assertion

Back
Top Bottom