***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My plan is increased competition and de-regulation. You say this is dumb...ok
How do you propose increased competition and deregulation will help drive down health insurance and healthcare costs?

You expect a decent answer? Dude went to the Hogwarts school of economics where price-fixing and monopolies don't exist. Deregulate away, and prices will come down.

No, silly, I asked for your personal take on how to address the issues. Since you deflected and attempted to force the issue onto me, it more or less strips away that much more credibility from you (if you had any left). Feel free to show me what you got, if you have anything worth posting.

Deflection? Huh....

Regulations cost money. Deregulations save companies money. That money would result in savings to consumers.

Increased competition will drive down cost of insurance. People can choose the coverage they think they need, etc. Just like car insurance.

I really tried to make that as simple as possible.
You're parroting talking points without saying anything. How will stripping away regulations create cost savings for customers?

You proposed people pick and choose coverages, but we already do. I could have chosen a cheaper insurance plan for my coverage, but I didn't. And car insurance is required by law, or you get fined! Sound familiar? Pls read up on the subject before you try to debate. The information is out there and I'm not a teacher.

My plan is increased competition and de-regulation. You say this is dumb...ok
How do you propose increased competition and deregulation will help drive down health insurance and healthcare costs?

You expect a decent answer? Dude went to the Hogwarts school of economics where price-fixing and monopolies don't exist. Deregulate away, and prices will come down.
Not only will price come down if the government gets out of the way, but coverage will get better! Pre existing conditions and coverage limit caps will be a thing of the past! If I get cancer, and I blow through da 6 months salary, a deregulated insurance company will provide for me when I first contact them for coverage. They'll cover an unlimited amount of costs for my pre-existing cancer :pimp:

Frank-Underwood-Saying-Welcom-Back-House-of-Cards-S2-E1.gif

So Don Jr has been paying his legal fees with money from the Trump campaign. Which part of it is legal?

I see Kale Gang members made it over hopefully the COAL GANG and my name change happen soon

Back
Top Bottom