***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Delta swinging. Companies will leave it at an apology for the worst customers, she must be truly deplorable.
Hard to feel sympathy for a skinny girl who's barely average height for an adult male complaining about losing out on a $30 seat upgrade for a couple more inches of leg room.

Delta is banking on the fact that most customers won't feel sympathy for her either.

Also, it is deplorable that she uses her social media presence to ***** about this. She wasn't dragged off the plane. She wasn't forced to take a different flight. She wasn't forced to sit next to someone masturbating or yelling out "go back to your country" for the whole flight. She just missed out on her upgrade, presumably because she is flying economy and doesn't have elite status with the airline.

If she had instead contacted customer service and been polite and smart about it, she could've gotten her $30 plus a voucher for $50 or more.

So I was with some older folk, most of them I don't know, and unfortunately politics came up, and a friend of a friend starts saying how the world is laughing at us.

Not because of trump.

But because Americans aren't showing him the respect he deserves.

Without skipping a beat, I raised my drink in a toast, "Those libbies don't even deserve to be called human. It's sickening that they don't show more respect to our dear leader. We must support him and end this Russian witch hunt so that he can get back to the business of bringing our jobs back, especially in coal, and make America great again!!!"

I was the life of the party after that.

So I was with some older folk, most of them I don't know, and unfortunately politics came up, and a friend of a friend starts saying how the world is laughing at us.

Not because of trump.

But because Americans aren't showing him the respect he deserves.

Without skipping a beat, I raised my drink in a toast, "Those libbies don't even deserve to be called human. It's sickening that they don't show more respect to our dear leader. We must support him and end this Russian witch hunt so that he can get back to the business of bringing our jobs back, especially in coal, and make America great again!!!"

I was the life of the party after that.

N
EXCELLENT story COMRADE. These LIBBIES aren't human and they need to show Dap Don the respect he deserves or get all the way outta here. Did you throw in a Barson2020 plug? The crowd would've went wild fam. GUARANTEED.

Gotta be an interesting day at the WH after Secret Service shut down Trump's lawyers lies about the Don Jr meeting

N
EXCELLENT story COMRADE. These LIBBIES aren't human and they need to show Dap Don the respect he deserves or get all the way outta here. Did you throw in a Barson2020 plug? The crowd would've went wild fam. GUARANTEED.

yes they did. almost started a damn riot.

The Love for BARSON and DEVOS is strong in COAL CIRCLES.
yes, it felt good to be home.

when i broke it down with my cossack dance, people damn near lost their minds. tears streaming down their faces. one lady grabbed arm: "thank you, thank you for what you're doing. my grandfather served in ww2 and my father in Vietnam. they fought and died for this right here. thank you."

despite the disaster obummer left us, i have faith today in my country.

IMG_5411.JPG

yes, it felt good to be home.

when i broke it down with my cossack dance, people damn near lost their minds. tears streaming down their faces. one lady grabbed arm: "thank you, thank you for what you're doing. my grandfather served in ww2 and my father in Vietnam. they fought and died for this right here. thank you."

despite the disaster obummer left us, i have faith today in my country.

YOU CHANGED THEIR LIVES. When we were living under OBUMMER'S OPPRESSIVE REGIME WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO HIT THE COSSACK DANCE. You probably had all the people singing songs about the father land of Mother Russia.

Last edited:
Sessions pulling a NH:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...0e4b0174186260c2b?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

When Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Wednesday that a study had found so-called sanctuary cities have more violent crime than others, it came as a surprise to the people who conducted the research.

“When cities like Philadelphia, Boston or San Francisco advertise that they have these policies, the criminals are taking notice, too. They’ve got a good idea of where they might want to go, it seems to me,” Sessions said during a speech railing against jurisdictions that don’t fully cooperate with deportation efforts. “According to a recent study from the University of California, Riverside, cities with these policies have more violent crime on average than those that don’t.”

But that’s not what the study showed, according to one of its authors. In fact, it found that there’s no evidence of sanctuary policies having any effect on crime ― and researchers say they believe Sessions and the conservative media are twisting their study to fit their own narratives about the dangers of immigration.

Jared Kushner reportedly is disclosing up to $250,000 in Israel Bonds that he previously owned but did not include on his initial financial disclosure in March.

Kushner, who serves as senior adviser to President Trump and is married to his daughter Ivanka, has reported the Israel bond holdings in an amended financial disclosure form that is expected to be publicly available soon, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing “people close to” Kushner. The president’s Jewish son-in-law sold the holdings earlier this year, according to The Journal.

Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/377...israel-bonds-in-initial-financial-disclosure/

he should've asserted the president's full and intelligent choice about executive privilege to protect communications and just kept his mouth shut.

https://www.revealnews.org/article/...ddenly-pulls-plug-on-teen-pregnancy-programs/

The Trump administration has quietly axed $213.6 million in teen pregnancy prevention programs and research at more than 80 institutions around the country, including Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and Johns Hopkins University.

The decision by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will end five-year grants awarded by the Obama administration that were designed to find scientifically valid ways to help teenagers make healthy decisions that avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and other top Trump appointees are outspoken opponents of federal funding for birth control, advocating abstinence rather than contraceptives to control teen pregnancies.

Among the programs that lost their funding: the Choctaw Nation’s efforts to combat teen pregnancy in Oklahoma, Johns Hopkins’ work with adolescent Apaches in Arizona, the University of Texas’ guidance for youth in foster care, the Chicago Department of Public Health’s counseling and testing for sexually transmitted infections and the University of Southern California’s workshops for teaching parents how to talk to middle school kids about delaying sexual activity.

The elimination of two years of funding for the five-year projects shocked the professors and community health officials around the country who run them.

Health officials say cutting off money midway through multiyear research projects is highly unusual and wasteful because it means there can be no scientifically valid findings. The researchers will not have the funds to analyze data they have spent the past two years collecting or incorporate their findings into assistance for teens and their families.

To anyone who believe abstinence-only program works: I wish you promiscuous daughters.

And regarding the waste argument, what's the point of collecting data if you can't examine it? Or, is the plan to lie to people about the conclusions drawn like Beauregard?

Medals on their pants legs :rofl:
This
Makes me wonder what exactly those medals are though, surely they're not just a bunch of fakes. I reckon they're just given out like candy bars for stupid reasons.
I like the history behind medals; found a couple WW1 medals presumably originally belonging to my great grandfather in a small box in my dad's attic.

Cutting off research funds in the middle of big projects just like that is evil. Literally disregards countless man hours of work. And also kills jobs.

It fits the agenda of keeping people in those states having babies (in line with outlawing abortion) and also dismissing statistics and academics. These people are the worst. Just so the wealthy can get a tax cut.

Back
Top Bottom