***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That man has followers. It's nuts.

Crazy attracts crazy

hqdefault.jpg

Betsy yambs are probably drier than Death Valley at the summer

Wet kale yambs>>>old dry and dusted up coal yambs

My COOOAAAAALLLLLL TRAIN brother and sisters, I've finally made it to the promised land of New Niketalk! Da damb Kale Gang rookies must have changed my password and made my spam folder not load pw reset emails on my phone. Anyways, Rookie Rusty needs to watch his mouth when discussing Besty Bae. Da voucher system is only given out to specific, well-chosen members of society that have PROVEN they have what it takes to dig da coal mine, if you get what I'm saying. Even after all these decades, the dark, deep, cold, coal mine is still giving miners of reputable families (da true Patriot families) life and liberty, and da pursuit of the 'Merican dream, from sea to shining god-given to me and you (but not da natives or da libbies), sea. GOD BLESS DA COAL MINE AND BETSY BAEVOS.

I was sad when eddiengambino's account was hacked by a Soros plant but rising from the ashes MY COAL BROTHER AND FRIEND NOSKEY let loose on THE LIBBIE SCUM. Cue the COLUMBIA PAPA Vlad Musket Pic.

The two people out are conservatives that don't think the bill is harsh enough.

Paul probably thinks the same.

It they try to satisfy these people, the will never get the moderates on board.

Things are looking bad for the GOP right now but remember that these clown fall into line like no other. The fight is not over

I was sad when eddiengambino's account was hacked by a Soros plant but rising from the ashes MY COAL BROTHER AND FRIEND NOSKEY let loose on THE LIBBIE SCUM. Cue the COLUMBIA PAPA Vlad Musket Pic.
I couldn't resist Kale yambs bruh

McCain is so full of **** about the passing of the ACA. The reason no Republican voted for the final version in the Senate is because party leadership threaten everyone. There were public hearings, a year of debate, amendments added by both parties

Back
Top Bottom