***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Edit: already posted

giphy.gif

Good riddance. Spicer got what he deserved.....same goes for anyone else that's been lying to the public to help cover up for Trump.

Not far down that article it says:

"Even having served a mere three years, "

So, the high turnover being criticised was 6 times longer than the current guy served?

And:

"It's not hard to imagine what a stressful job Carney's might have been. But in spite of that, Obama's press secretaries have done a decent job hanging in there, at least as compared to other recent administrations — the Bush administration had four (one of whom, the late Tony Snow, was forced to resign due to his cancer treatment), while the Clinton administration had five."

It appears that Trump is doing his usual to blow all the norms out of the water. Is he shooting for 8 in one term?

So now a Wall St guy is going to be the Communications Director? Drain the Swamp Don said... but let's get a Fund Manager be the spokesperson for the Trump Administration! Hilarious how Trump manipulated his supporters, confirmed by the new WH communications director!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...s-convincing-themselves-trump-isnt-crazy.html

Scaramucci continued. “This isn’t just intuitive reactionary stuff,” he said. “The strategy is, he is trying to galvanize a movement of disaffected people that enjoy the flamethrowing because they are so upset with the political class in Washington. They want to send a Molotov cocktail into Washington with a rhetorical flamethrower. Now you may not like that about him, and to be honest, I don’t like that about him. But he is looking at the math. Let’s talk about Pennsylvania. There are about two million white voters registered in Pennsylvania that did not vote in the 2012 election. The president won that state by about 350,000 votes. If Mr. Trump gets half of those people to the polls, his path to the American presidency becomes way easier and much clearer. And in order to get those people out, many of those people, the reasons why they are not voting is that they are disaffected from the system. They don’t like what is happening in Washington. And by the way, I say candidly, I don’t agree with all of the bellicosity of the rhetoric. But it is a defined strategy to bring out the vote to make him become the American president.”

Never thought I'd be missing Spicey of all people. Any press sec. working for Trump is gonna need to do a boat load of lying, deflecting, ... either way but he's a whole lot better than that awful Huckabee Sanders

Never thought I'd be missing Spicey of all people. Any press sec. working for Trump is gonna need to do a boat load of lying, deflecting, ... either way but he's a whole lot better than that awful Huckabee Sanders
Some people you can just feel their spirit that they're awful people. Huckabee gives off that vibe.

Back
Top Bottom