***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sean Spicer was easily my favorite member of the trump administration.

I would give him a hug if I saw him in public.

6zY1GPD.gif

in the article the she-devil links to, i found a beautiful comment:

As they say in sports... when your team is losing it's easy to blame your offense; when really it's the other team's defense that is out-playing you. Likewise, Trump agenda appears to be stumbling only because the left-wing media has been drilling the info streams unceasingly with propaganda. Even Savage seems to be fooled by it. But Trump has gotten a boatload done. He is the conservative right's ONLY agent of change... let's not forget that, no matter how persuasive the MSM brainwashing becomes. We cannot be fooled by anything the MSM says.

GET THIS GUY IN THE COAL GANG IMMEDIATELY.

some other goodies:

Living in the totalitarian state of Massachusetts I made the mistake of speaking my mind in support of President Trump and found myself unemployed due to having a lefty progressive manager.
#trumpregrets

I can totally relate to you. I was constantly berated in my workplace. So, I just started ignoring any political discussion. But, I still felt the repercussions and continued to be picked on/abused by my die-hard liberal boss.
THAT POOR LITTLE SNOWFLAKE!

we elected a junkyard dog to drain the swamp and *** with liberals. Bannon may not be the biggest force behind trump but he is certainly an America Firster and arguably more important: pro white. He gets the fact that America will NOT be America if the demographic trend continues. Ivanka, Jared, and Mnuchen don't care about the people the way Bannon and Miller do. I agree with other commenters: get the kushners out of administration. DRAIN THE SWAMP
Good to know who you really are.

Sean Spicer must be relieved TBH. I'm sure that man has not slept since he took that WHPS position.

Tia Maxine with the ether :pimp:

I like reading the comments section there because it allows me to reminisce over the old NT where the trump hacks would regurgitate talking points. Now I instead have to venture outside NT for my daily dose:

Comments like these gems:

I think we are not giving Trump enough credit, Trump is surrounded by adversaries and controversy primarily created by the media and the DNC yet he still manages to move forward.

1.Trump has already added over 1 million jobs in his first six months
2. The unemployment rate has gone down to 4.4%
3. The housing market is booming, I know this personally as several people including myself are trying to buy houses and as soon as you find a house you like someone scoops it up off the market fast

Like someone just like scoops it up!

one more gem, posted by a woman:

And Ivanka does have babes that she should be taking care of. She needs to decide whether she's going to be adviser to the president or a mother.

lovely sentiment.

This man is tryna tell us Trump has the arm of Joe Montana, stroke of Steph Curry and putting prowess of Tiger Woods?

Duterte is basically who you get if you take that one drunk Filipino uncle at parties and make him president. If someone like that loses respect for you, you know you're a real piece of @#$@ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom