***Official Political Discussion Thread***

trump and his team are mobilizing against Mueller, Sessions, and the investigation. This is amidst reports that Mueller is digging into trump's business transactions.

trump is feeling the fire and now trying desperately to discredit the investigation. he is guilty and everyone knows it.

trump and his team are mobilizing against Mueller, Sessions, and the investigation. This is amidst reports that Mueller is digging into trump's business transactions.

trump is feeling the fire and now trying desperately to discredit the investigation. he is guilty and everyone knows it.
You would think that if he kept it low, it would be harder to incriminate, but nope, he rather do it out in the open and talk a lot lol smh

White privilege man, got himself thinking he's bulletproof for now I bet

Mueller is done

Conflicts like this are pretty damning

DFOQDIZW0AIvlYu

All I gotta say is if Trump is sooooo innocent, why would he try to impede the investigation?

All I gotta say is if Trump is sooooo innocent, why would he try to impede the investigation?

he's doing us a favor B. he knows the investigation will find nothing, so he wants to save everyone the trouble. and he's looking out for Mueller. doesn't want him to embarrass himself when he has nothing to show on show and tell day.

think of how many more coal jobs we could have if we didn't have to waste all these resources on the witch hunt.

Dude is the dumbest head of state ever,he was threatening Mueller earlier this week to nkt look into his business and finances yet a few days later,wouldn't you know it, it gets reported that Mueller's broadened the investigations scope to target just that.

So many self inflicted wounds,these people are vastly too incompetent for an effective cover up. Not even too arrogant,just incredibly ignorant

Those comments made about Sessions should have led to a resignation. Trump says had he known Sessions would recuse himself he wouldnt have appointed him. Sessions was like the first Senator to endorse him. This is an example of Trump looking out for himself and saying if you cant do anything about this Russia investigation what good are you. I really think he expected Sessions to resign. Trump probably wants to appoint a new AG which he can have fire Mueller, Saturday Night Massacre style. Trump is also throwing out his idea about having FBI Director report to him directly bypassing DOJ. He wants to use the FBI to harass his political enemies and journalist. This is why Directors get 10yr appointments so that they can transcend electoral politics.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-exxon-mobil-usa-ukraine-idUSKBN1A51UH

#BUSINESS NEWS
JULY 20, 2017 / 10:13 AM / 9 HOURS AGO
Exxon sues U.S. over fine levied for Russia deal under Tillerson
Yeganeh Torbati and Ernest Scheyder

WASHINGTON/HOUSTON (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp sued the U.S. government on Thursday, blasting as "unlawful" and "capricious" a $2 million fine levied against it for a three-year-old oil joint venture with Russia's Rosneft.

The U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday morning slapped the world's largest publicly traded oil producer with the fine for "reckless disregard" of U.S. sanctions in dealings with Russia in 2014 when Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was Exxon's chief executive.

The lawsuit and the Treasury's unusually detailed statement on Exxon's conduct represented an extraordinary confrontation between a major American company and the U.S. government, made all the more striking because Exxon's former CEO is now in President Donald Trump's Cabinet.

I saw this last night and it "almost" seemed like he was admitting something is not right with this president
You can literally see his expression be like "you're making my job very hard in defending you" lol

Why would you be thinking about pardons if you did nothing wrong?

That question is rhetorical

Asking about pardons when it's all a "hoax" and a "myth" LMAO!

Why would you be thinking about pardons if you did nothing wrong?

That question is rhetorical

Really interested in the take from the "give him a chance" camp...

Has a president ever pardoned himself? :D My dude really thinks he is Louis XIV. You're not the State, Don.

Back
Top Bottom