***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A 50% approval rating in any state is AMAZING. Don and COAL ARE BAAAAAACK JACK

giphy.gif

How are the Trump sheep reconciling all the lies? Are they not lies? Is it acceptable because Hillary Clinton lied?

This is what happens when we elect a reality TV star as President, might as well be Kim Kardashian in the white House with those embarrassing tweets

How are the Trump sheep reconciling all the lies? Are they not lies? Is it acceptable because Hillary Clinton lied?

Their newest ploy is to pretend that everything Trump does is standard procedure for a US president

so now trump is gonna go along with the Russia sanctions bill. only because he's politically stuck (it's expected to pass with overwhelming majorities, making his veto power useless).

in other words, he'd have to be the world's biggest fool not to go along with the bill.

so I fully expect him to oppose the bill.

Whats the point
francis.png

that's weak, but at least it's something. I'm pretty sure their stories won't line up, especially since don jr's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

"now, don jr, no matter what they ask you, don't say your dad was at the meeting."

5 minutes later:

"don jr, was papa at the meeting?"

"yes"

Are they doing this so later on when more evidence is out and they're actually under oath they will be caught in a lie?

but i don't think they can then be prosecuted for it. they'll just have to carry the reputation of being liars. unfortunately they don't seem to have a problem with that.

Someone wanna explain to me why they won't be under oath? Is there an extra step that needs to be taken for that to happen?

Seems kinda pointless to have them testify but basically tell them "you don't HAVE to tell th truth."

The New York Times asked Fox & Friends for an apology on Sunday, after the network appeared to falsely blame the newspaper for leaking intelligence information that it said led to a top ISIS leader's escape, according to reports.

The story received additional traction on Saturday, when President Trump echoed the claims in the Fox News report.

"The Failing New York Times foiled U.S. attempt to kill the single most wanted terrorist,Al-Baghdadi.Their sick agenda over National Security," Trump said in a tweet.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ends-for-apology-for-al-baghdadi-escape-story

smh

this guy. **** him.

and shame on anyone here who thought for a second his tweet on Saturday contained any truth in it.

Back
Top Bottom