***Official Political Discussion Thread***

and:

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 11.22.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 11.22.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 11.22.59 AM.png

Is there a bottom when it comes to justifying Russia's actions?

It's not OK when the US do it, and it's not OK when it's done to the US. Beyond that, saying that this is the chickens coming home to roost doesn't mean that we shouldn't look into it because your candidate won. You're not gonna hold the same stance when the candidate you didn't vote for wins using foreign help. Furthermore, tolerating what you want us to tolerate (foreign meddling) is going to drive a deeper wedge between Americans (by sowing distrust) and further the balkanization of the US (same with the independent Cali movement, which is, BTW, supported by Russia).

I think you are reading way too much into the article I posted. I did not make any such assertions.

classy:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...n-should-quit-so-she-can-take-over/500214001/

by the lady who lost to McCain in the 2016 primary and wants to replace him:

"I hope that Senator McCain is going to look long and hard at this, that his family and his advisers are going to look at this, and they're going to advise him to step away as quickly as possible. So that the business of the country and the business of Arizona being represented at the federal level can move forward."

Yea, he's just trolling.. his gimmick is essentially being the comments section of a sports article/blog/message board

Once you look at it like that, it's hilarious.. not as good as Colbert, but same thought process

Thanks lol. I think i'll check out his podcast

Didn't Trump just do an interview with NYT a couple days ago? Guy is absolutely hilarious.

Da don belongs in a nursing home. He's out of his mind. If only he was the one with brain cancer....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/22/politics/congress-deal-russia-sanctions/index.html

The House and Senate reached a deal Saturday to slap Russia with fresh sanctions and give Congress new veto power to block any easing of those sanctions -- an agreement that could send a new bill to President Donald Trump's desk before the end of the month.

House and Senate negotiators announced an agreement was reached Saturday morning for a bill that would include new sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

The House will vote on the bill on Tuesday, according to House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's schedule, and the Senate is likely to take it up after that, although Senate leaders haven't said when they will bring it to the floor. Congressional aides say they expect Trump will sign the bill because it will likely pass both chambers with strong, veto-proof majorities.

PAPA VLAD WON'T BE HAPPY.

Back
Top Bottom