***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wish their short term memory was better and the vitriol during the Obama years from their side was still as fresh to them as it is to us. It's easy to say now "of course we'd be against it" , but those who remember know it's not genuine. Something y'all need to know is when you're called all types of ****** and monkey it's more than memory for us due to history, it's a feeling, and not something you can easily forget and dismiss. So miss me with the crying over these light barbs that will be forgotten.

I just remembered where I first heard "snowflake". If you've ever watched Prison Break, it's what the white main character was called by the leader of the black inmates :lol:

Havent posted in here in a while but glad to see the thread is staying entertaining :rofl:

Id say the most annoying that comes with debating trump supporters now is their new go to line when theyre backed into a corner with facts, sound logic and reasoning "So im racist/bigot/ignorant aka wrong because I have a different opinion than you" ish gets on my last damn nerve

I wish their short term memory was better and the vitriol during the Obama years from their side was still as fresh to them as it is to us. It's easy to say now "of course we'd be against it" , but those who remember know it's not genuine. Something y'all need to know is when you're call all types of ****** and monkey it's more than memory for us due to history, it's a feeling, and not something you can easily forget and dismiss. So miss me with the crying over these light barbs that will be forgotten.

The constant "he's our president; get over it, crybaby snowflakes" is astounding. Republicans spent EIGHT YEARS claiming our president's birth certificate was fake, and that he was a Kenyan terrorist :rofl::LOSERS. Maybe if they spent those eight years getting educated or developing valuable work skills instead of making conspiracy videos against Obama, robots wouldn't be putting them out of work in 2017.

I wish their short term memory was better and the vitriol during the Obama years from their side was still as fresh to them as it is to us. It's easy to say now "of course we'd be against it" , but those who remember know it's not genuine. Something y'all need to know is when you're call all types of ****** and monkey it's more than memory for us due to history, it's a feeling, and not something you can easily forget and dismiss. So miss me with the crying over these light barbs that will be forgotten.

No one is crying. Simply shaking my head in disappointment at the need to stoop to those levels. If anyone in here was calling anyone those types of names, that is outrageous and unacceptable. No one is saying forget or dismiss, but there is no sense in turning into the very thing you despise.

The constant "he's our president; get over it, crybaby snowflakes" is astounding. Republicans spent EIGHT YEARS claiming our president's birth certificate was fake, and that he was a Kenyan terrorist :rofl:LOSERS

I'm sure in your world every conservative/republican shares the exact same views. Is that the same for every white person? Black person? Woman?

I used to RESPECT OBUMMER and his supporters as decent Americans after I attended the Maverick's rally back in 08 when my FRIEND called Obummer a Muslim which we all know was true. After years UPON months UPON days UPON seconds of LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO I NO LONGER RESPECT LIBBIES AS FELLOW HUMANS.

Dude is trying to call me out for "generalizations" when it's a FACT that Republicans overwhelmingly support a president that a)was the leader of the fake birth certificate "movement" and b) blames Obama for every terrorist attack. Hilarious

Dude is trying to call me out for "generalizations" when it's a FACT that Republicans overwhelmingly support a president that a)was the leader of the fake birth certificate "movement" and b) blames Obama for every terrorist attack. Hilarious

At least you can acknowledge that you are making sweeping generalizations. Progress

"Generalizations"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-birther/index.html

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."

And yet...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-exit-polls-how-donald-trump-won-the-us-presidency/

"According to the exit polls, Republicans stayed loyal to their presidential candidate. Some 89 percent of self-described Republicans voted for Trump; 91 percent of white Republicans did. "

You're right. I should've specified that 89% of Republicans are inbred and illiterate, rather than saying "overwhelmingly". I apologize :rofl:::

Attachments

• trump.png
    trump.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
trump is the most reprehensible public figure of our generation.

It has evolved from Paris Hilton making a sex tape in a hotel room to the Kardashians pretending they're relevant to a mediocre businessman making a mockery of the White House.

They are nothing but whores taking advantage of the world today. Not only have they left nothing of value, they have sucked the life and dignity out of everyone around them.

I don't know what the devil looks like, but I wouldn't be surprised if he looks like trump. Unkept, haggardly, overweight, shallow and hollow, unable to empathize or compromise, unmoved if his actions cause death and destruction to others, full of hypocrisy and willing to stab a friend in the back if it means the crowd cheers.

I question the moral fiber of anyone who isn't attacking trump for the fraud and evil that he is.

3 Republicans already voted "no" on the partial repeal (Collins, Heller, Capito).

next!

edit: ******* John McCain voted "no" as well. Good work, Maverick!

This is why all the nonsense from Trump today, it's just a distraction from the ineptness and failure of the Republicans. Sad!

Skinny repeal is a joke, they can watch the AHCA fail by kicking the legs from under it, while avoiding blame for cutting pre-existing conditions, medicaid. Sick ****s

https://www.mccain.senate.gov/publi...eases&id=80124D36-EF8B-4CBD-A75A-9C6C697CA235
More talk
U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on President Trump’s tweet regarding transgender Americans in the military:

“The President’s tweet this morning regarding transgender Americans in the military is yet another example of why major policy announcements should not be made via Twitter.

“The statement was unclear. The Department of Defense has already decided to allow currently-serving transgender individuals to stay in the military, and many are serving honorably today. Any American who meets current medical and readiness standards should be allowed to continue serving. There is no reason to force service members who are able to fight, train, and deploy to leave the military—regardless of their gender identity. We should all be guided by the principle that any American who wants to serve our country and is able to meet the standards should have the opportunity to do so—and should be treated as the patriots they are.

“The Department of Defense is currently conducting a study on the medical obligations it would incur, the impact on military readiness, and related questions associated with the accession of transgender individuals who are not currently serving in uniform and wish to join the military. I do not believe that any new policy decision is appropriate until that study is complete and thoroughly reviewed by the Secretary of Defense, our military leadership, and the Congress.

“The Senate Armed Services Committee will continue to follow closely and conduct oversight on the issue of transgender individuals serving in the military.”

If you guys are talking to that Dwalk dude, I would suggest just blocking his buffoonery.

He claims higher knowledge for one second, and when he gets slapped back with reality he claims ignorance.

He will say some vile **** like black people's Civil Rights need to be compromised for their own good, and present that as a reasonable position. Then demands order when his words and actions (and the words and actions of people like him) ellicit an emotional response.

The post he makes in here are nonsense. He is a real life embodiment of Rex's professional Centrist. A person that thinks his few concessions on an issue make his partisanship, bigotry, and intellectual dishonestly more palatable.

For 8 years we had a black president. Who at every turn had vile racist remarks, and dog whistle racism thrown at him. Most of the conservative right to part, especially Trump, the those that didn't stood by and let it happen. Obama in his constant grace still offered the olive branch, still tried to help the ones that hated him and still told people on the left not to hate but practice empathy.

And now these scumbags want to turn around and play victim when liberals point out this Bigot in the White House inflicts harm on each and every vunerable community in the country.

Naw, miss me with that. If you want peace and order, you should have started those demand 8 ******* years ago.

Stop playing the victim to excuse yourself from having to face reality. Because that is all liberals are pointing out to the right. Reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom