***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He spelled money wrong.

Did the orange clown ever find a church home in DC?

Last edited:
I have a close friend who works at Walter Reed and this news has thrown them into a frenzy. Both workers and patients alike. Mentally, emotionally, and physically, this will ruin good soldiers' lives in ways that are incomprehensible to the average person.

Separation of church and state aside... hypothetically I'm sure Jesus would be very pleased with da Don's actions and values :rolleyes
Only thing Dapper Don worships is himself
And maybe Ivanka
X7OjzPq.png

DonaldTrumpandIvanka1.jpg

13707578_10208859768404787_2872216673927230754_n.jpg

Not to most republicans she's not. Those biblethumpers hate gays with a passion, much less transgenders.

Yet somehow every gay sexual assault/escapade scandal always involves Republicans. Dudes are the biggest hypocrites :lol:

Fellow COAL GANG BROTHERS
After da coal stove, da Russian muskets and da 1914 Lincoln coin, I present to you my latest token of membership of the COAL GANG

I still need to transport it from this storage room to my home but look at this pile of beautiful coal b
3dac2159dc4bae4d00b64af72e787ab9.png

CLOSE UP:
d7cf1b0c4c2541764d82e7edeec1c89e.png
AMAZING POST

american-flag-eagle-crying-1_zps182b7ba0.jpg

I went to a Catholic high school, and I would've been expelled for saying or doing even 1/100th of what Trump does. I got banned from the library for a month for printing out 1000 copies of Slim Thug's face, yet the president of this country is in power after posting/saying non stop discriminatory things towards his own citizens. "So unfair"

Patiently waiting for this clown to have a full psychiatric breakdown.

Break his mind and get him all the way out the paint.

Don't give one damn how it affects his scum family or deplorable supporters.

dwalk31 dwalk31 's head is about to snap off his neck at the rate he's SMHing. Hopefully this post helps contribute to his own mental breakdown :lol:

Dude can really snap his neck and commit that, when his guy completely loses his grip on reality.

I'm completely done showing any respect to Trump supporters. Dudes wanted to keep it 100 right?

They'll call people "snowflakes" (still not sure how this a clever insult; it sounds like a term someone would use for sexual attraction towards white people) and "putting political correctness in da dustbin of history" when it comes to racism and other forms of discrimination, but they'll report and SMH you to death if you speak out against their illiteracy and inbred heritage. SOFT

They'll talk about snowflakes and "putting political correctness in da dustbin of history" when it comes to racism and other forms of discrimination, but they'll report and SMH you to death if you speak out against their illiteracy and inbred heritage. SOFT

So your decency depends on others?

Excactly any bull **** guise of decency should have been called out 365 days ago.

If their sick frame of mind didn't have very real consequences for very real human beings, there would be more room for understanding but that's not the reality we live in.

I'm done. They are who they are and they're beneath respect imo.

Back
Top Bottom