***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I see the show ignore content pop up.

Ninja is either in here tryna defend Trump with a silly argument, acting like he dropping knowledge

Or that dude Dwalk is deflecting with some Obama did it too steez.

Someone tell me if I am right?

the latter. posting an article from 6 years ago about Obama as if it's breaking news.

we're stuck in a time loop. time to reset the matrix.

General John Kelly as Chief of staff??
Sounds like tiny hands is legit just trying to get props for adding retired servicemen to his cabinet,regardless of if they actually have the skills and background necessary for the job

So according to that divorce article Scamucci was originally suppose to be apart of the Trump transition team to Washington after the election but Preibus blocked him. That would obviously the division between Scamucci and Preibus from the very beginning and why Scamucci got Preibus out of there ASAP.

He got rid of Preibus.......but lost his wife that he has two kids with on the same day.
This is absolutely hilarious when you realize he hasn't even been on the job for a full week yet :rofl::::rofl:::

Son is an agent of chaos

In a rain-soaked Washington, D.C., Priebus had initially gotten into a van with White House Policy Adviser Stephen Miller and White House Social Media Director Dan Scavino on the tarmac, but shortly after, the two men left the van and left Priebus alone, according to a White House press pool report.

wow.png

Was listening to the radio earlier and someone mentioned that Kelly and Saramucci are a lot less conservative than their predecessors. Gonna be interesting to see how the Fox News crowd reacts when the White House starts shifting from the far right positions. Wouldn't be surprise if Bannon is kicked out next.

Is this really the play?

Where dudes friends gonna come from?

He banking on these ultra far right Klan descendant **** boys to ride?

I mean I guess we do know he's not bothered by any inability to actually pass legislation but aren't there multiple pending investigations going on? :lol:

:rofl: At Priebus getting left in the rain, discarded like a cheap prostitute. No compassion on this end for that sucker.

Back
Top Bottom