***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DF2uVOmUMAA_0Hm.jpg

Whoever wins, we win.

This is where I'm at right now in general with Trump and Republicans.

Let Trump drive that cancerous, thinly veiled white supremacists platform into the ground. Forever tarnish that objectively harmful group of Americans and their brand, please.

Let the Republican party cannibalize the man so beneath human dignity that it's unimaginable, the man they were so quick to turn to, let them ultimately be the ones to drive Trump out of office or his own sanity.

When the dust settles, I'm ready to learn and be educated on how the democratic platform can be turned into one that's more helpful and equitably serving.

Forever tarnish that objectively harmful group of Americans and their brand, please.

Look at the optimist over here! It's been there since before the war of independence and it's not going away. Only thing we can do is to identify its current form and kill it while it crawls.

This dude really just wants all his billionaire and New York boys to eat how ya gonna hate on him for that??? Like ya never put ya manz's on to your job when they were hiring b or gave them a discount when they passed through

This dude really just wants all his billionaire and New York boys to eat how ya gonna hate on him for that??? Like ya never put ya manz's on to your job when they were hiring b or gave them a discount when they passed through
Would have been admirable only if the Orange Turd didn't support such repugnant policies.

I am really curious to see how history will look back at this period of time politically and socially. I hope it looks back on Trump voters the same way it does on those who were against the Civil Rights movement

Trump vs Republicans. Dude is Team Trump only. He always refers to them as They. Should be interesting when he fires Sessions or Mueller. Priebus is a chump walking around talking about he is Team Trump always. Trump treated him like a fool. Asking a grown *** man to come in your office to kill a fly? Cmon son

DAPPER Don didn't have a choice but to ask Rancid to kill that fly. When you're busy at work trying to pass your COAL AGENDA and Turtle and Munster won't help you show the proper respect to PAPA Vlad, you don't have time to deal with trivial things. Tony is doing EXCELLENT work cracking skulls and taking names. Tony has LIBBIES RUNNING SCARED cue the shook ones Video. Tony is DAPPER Don's secret weapon against LIBBIE INNUENDO AND CONJECTURE. HE tells it like it is. Sometimes friendly FIRE is just as good. Tony warned LIBBIES by attacking Rancid which was an important choice that HE didn't take lightly.

Wow :rofl::::::::rofl:::::::

I'm not a fan of Reince to say the least but man dude deserves way better than how he got stabbed in the back like that. Dude put his rep on the line and stuck his neck out for the manbaby countless times on the campaign trail after scandal after scandal and managed to neuter the never trump movement in the GOP. He's the main guy responsible for getting the GOP establishment to circle the wagons around the orange banner yet he got burned unceremoniously in the end.

I def think this is gonna burn a lot of bridges within the GOP, even one of the manbabys favorite lapdogs, Newt, couldn't co-sign this. Add the attacks on the grand wizard,Mueller and Spicey getting tossed like a cheap pro and I really doubt the old guard will put up with the ****show in the WH for much longer...especially with Pence chilling in the cut and warming up in the bullpen.

Tiny hands and his team are the least strategic and politically skilled people to ever be put in power it feels like,man is gonna isolate himself into only having his sycophants on his side,you can't govern like that...

After a whole crowd of police officers cheered on Trump's comments...
Surely all those cops that can be identified cheering in the crowd will be reprimanded then? :rolleyes
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...d-police-department-responds-to-trump-we-dont
The Suffolk County Police Department said they do not tolerate the “roughing up of prisoners” in response to President Trump’s address to police on Long Island on Wednesday, in which the president said cops should treat subjects violently.

“The SCPD has strict rules & procedures relating to the handling of prisoners. Violations of those rules are treated extremely seriously,” the department tweeted.
96d3804bf3d883096d3352c721d1b2f4.png

The president laid out violent methods as to how police should treat subjects in a speech that was meant to address the brutal criminal gang known as MS-13, or Mara Salvatrucha.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddywagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, I said, ‘Please don't be too nice,' " the president said.

“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over?” the president continued. “Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody. Don’t hit their head? I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK?’ ”

Back
Top Bottom