***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rancid deserves EVERYTHING he gets. When you cross DAPPER DON YOU GUNNA GET IT. HOPE TONY CONTINUES TO LET THE YAPPA SING.

The only bright spot in that cop video is that when Donny is being led away they now have permission to bang his head and ruffle his hair. Him in an orange jumpsuit with his hair hanging limply to his shoulders would be a beautiful sight.

I hope that the left isn't supporting Jeff Sessions right now because of their absolute hatred for Trump. I can't defend Trump, but Sessions will potentially harm certain demographics in this country much more than Trump will.

Where has anyone in this thread defended KKK Sessions besides the resident Trumpettes?

I didn't say that they had.I haven't read the entire thread, but I have heard a lot of liberals and left leaning news outlets speaking out about Trump getting rid of Sessions. Trump can get voted out in a few years, Sessions can do a lot of damage in that time.

Reince is a Koch brothers errand boy. He has been neck deep in all of the vile voter suppression tactics the GOP has been involved in over the past couple years.

He parrots the right's talking points, both the ignorant and racist. He deserves no sympathy.

He is just another advocate for white supremacy that that got burnt by the fire he help create.

**** that man

Last edited:

No WORDS can express how proud I am of Don for this TWEET. The only cheating was from Brazil that is DONNA BRAZILE when she CHEATED for Hillary. PAPA VLAD WAS NOT GOING TO LET BRAZILE STEAL our election. Cue the COSSACK Dance with this post.

Trump wildin on twitter acting like Republicans don't own a majority number of Senate :lol:

Perhaps he should realize that Democrats won't support him until he has a progressive agenda...which he does not

And no one in here feels bad for Rinsed Penis, hilarious how he got back stabbed tbh

Trump wildin on twitter acting like Republicans don't own a majority number of Senate :lol:

Perhaps he should realize that Democrats won't support him until he has a progressive agenda...which he does not

And no one in here feels bad for Rinsed Penis, hilarious how he got back stabbed tbh

AS you know brother eddiengambino there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Republicans and COAL INDEPENDENTS. DAPPER DON represents COAL INDEPENDENTS.We need more COAL INDEPENDENTS IN THE SENATE.

IMG_20170729_140500.jpg

AS you know brother eddiengambino there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Republicans and COAL INDEPENDENTS. DAPPER DON represents COAL INDEPENDENTS.We need more COAL INDEPENDENTS IN THE SENATE.
Eddiengambino with a quick cameo here, da coal jawbs is what da sugar bee knees Dapper Don prescribed for da ailing American intelligencia.

Da agenda dat the fake news and Dumbocrats have is hurting OUR PRESIDENT and we desperately need da black lung quick now b. Repeal da Obummercare band aid and let da poor Dems die b. 8)

Tiny hands and his team are the least strategic and politically skilled people to ever be put in power it feels like,man is Donna isolate himself into only having his sycophants on his side,you can't govern like that...

Those people are the most dangerous. They never played by the rules to get where they are, so what's gonna make them do that now that they are cornered and against everybody?

This is how dictators are born and the most notorious are adept at navigating amid chaos, which is something Trump thrives in. Our saving grace (for now) is that he doesn't yet have Trumpists in Congress and in the Supreme Court to help him dismantle both branches from the inside. So far, the checks and balances have proven to be resilient, but who knows how long this is gonna last?

Nobody should get in bed with that fool. Doesn't matter what it tells you to get you on his side. I don't care if he disavows his WS platform right now, he can't be trusted.

Nobody should get in bed with that fool. Doesn't matter what it tells you to get you on his side. I don't care if he disavows his WS platform right now, he can't be trusted.
I don't even think Trump trusts anyone....he probably always watches his own back for all the backstabbing he does to others

I don't weep for the scammed...I respect the scammer. Reince should have known better.

reince thought he was in on the jig, turns out he was another mark, boo hoo.

I'll say it again,got no love whatsoever for dude but just pointing out the terrible politics on the part of the manbaby and his team biting the GOP establishments hand when he's gonna need them to have his back if his ****show of a presidency is to survive

Those people are the most dangerous. They never played by the rules to get where they are, so what's gonna make them do that now that they are cornered and against everybody?

This is how dictators are born and the most notorious are adept at navigating amid chaos, which is something Trump thrives in. Our saving grace (for now) is that he doesn't yet have Trumpists in Congress and in the Supreme Court to help him dismantle both branches from the inside. So far, the checks and balances have proven to be resilient, but who knows how long this is gonna last?

You're right but I feel like everyone's gonna be too busy infighting and stabbing each other in the back to really manage to create some long lasting damage. They couldn't even pass their ACA 'lite' repeal,they're not effective at getting anything done

Of course the nightmare scenario with all of this would be tiny hands starting up a conflict abroad to take attention off his mounting trouble and problems at home

I didn't say that they had.I haven't read the entire thread, but I have heard a lot of liberals and left leaning news outlets speaking out about Trump getting rid of Sessions. Trump can get voted out in a few years, Sessions can do a lot of damage in that time.
From what I've seen in the media, some look at it from a republican/Trump supporter point of view it doesn't make any sense to get rid of Sessions. He's arguably the most committed to pushing a far-right/Trump agenda. And actually carrying it out. Trump just seems to want to get rid of him because of his recusal.
Why else would he want to get rid of the man who is doing the most to carry out his agenda? Even his own base doesn't want Sessions gone.

I'm sure the left would be more than happy to see Sessions gone, but I think many are just baffled at Trump's actions regarding Sessions. Myself included. Trump shooting himself in the foot is nothing new but I really can't make sense of this.

Last edited:
From what I've seen in the media, some look at it from a republican/Trump supporter point of view it doesn't make any sense to get rid of Sessions. He's arguably the most committed to pushing a far-right/Trump agenda. And actually carrying it out. Trump just seems to want to get rid of him because of his recusal.
Why else would he want to get rid of the man who is doing the most to carry out his agenda? Even his own base doesn't want Sessions gone.

I'm sure the left would be more than happy to see Sessions gone, but I think many are just baffled at Trump's actions regarding Sessions. Myself included. Trump shooting himself in the foot is nothing new but I really can't make sense of this.

Far be it from me to try to figure out why Trump does anything that he does, but I do know that anybody who cares about Civil Liberties and Freedom should be happy to see Sessions ousted.

I am dumbfounded at how anybody who claims to be in support of the Constitution or holds Libertarian ideals could still support Trump.

Back
Top Bottom