***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I went back to the beginning of this thread, which started in October 2012 and I noticed a few things...

Some NTers claiming that Obama was "too liberal". @coupeit88 @david bowman
I bet those same people wish he was still the President now.

The dudes who were caping for Willard didn't even bother coming in here to cape for The Bigot. @i lax bro @crcballer55 utvol23 utvol23
Why are y'all shook now? :lol:

This thread really went from about 300 pages to over 4300 pages in the last year and a half. :lol::wow:

Im confused by this post? What does Mitt have to do with Trump? I never just vote for a certain parties candidate though.

Last edited:
IMG_5449.JPG
IMG_5458.JPG
IMG_5457.JPG

Rod Wheeler, Part of Recent Seth Rich Controversy, Seeks Fox News Trial

In the complaint, Wheeler alleges “Fox News was working with the Trump administration to disseminate fake news in order to distract the public from Russia’s alleged attempts to influence our Country’s presidential election,” according to his attorney, Douglas Wigdor. Wigdor serves as attorney in several current cases alleging harassment or discrimination by Fox News Channel executives.

here is the npr story...

giphy.gif

Faux News is the worst!

Crazy how people watch it and believe every word out the propaganda peddling pundits mouths

The administration planting fake news should be a bigger story. This whole administration is one big projection of what they claim others do.

Back
Top Bottom