***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Only 45 I acknowledge.

jordan-knicks-3-620x593-565x372.jpg

Well said Fam. SMH FOREVER TO LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.
I wish I could like this as many times as the LIBBIES cast FRAUDULENT VOTES for Krooked Killary!!! The disgusting rhetoric by da libbies is da worst, most vile attacks I've ever seen a president endure. But praise be da Dapper God Emporer Don, he who shall deliver us to da coal mines of da future, B

I wish I could like this as many times as the LIBBIES cast FRAUDULENT VOTES for Krooked Killary!!! The disgusting rhetoric by da libbies is da worst, most vile attacks I've ever seen a president endure. But praise be da Dapper God Emporer Don, he who shall deliver us to da coal mines of da future, B

LIBBIES AREN'T EVEN HUMAN.

HE'S NOT A politician BROTHER Columbia. Libbies DON'T HAVE a clue about your work in the COAL mines under Europe. DAPPER DON speaks from the heart and he speaks FACTS UPON FAX UPON FAX MACHINE UPON FACSIMILE B. Don is OUR PRESIDENT.
You right b
I let this libbie hellhole country get the best of me there :smh:
I'm getting some pounds of real COAL from my shed to rinse my sins away
697cf249591fcbeeef70c6965ead183d.png

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/01/trump-sanders-son-russia-statement-241209
“The president weighed in as any father would, based on the limited information that he had," said Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters on Tuesday.
Evan Vucci/AP

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on Tuesday that President Donald Trump “weighed in” on a misleading statement issued by his son last month in response to reports that he met in 2016 with a Russian attorney.

Her concession that Trump was involved in that initial statement’s drafting contradicts assertions by one of the president’s outside attorneys, Jay Sekulow, who said last month on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that “the president was not involved in the drafting of the statement.”

He certainly didn't dictate, but ... he weighed in, offered suggestion, like any father would do,” Sanders said at Tuesday’s White House news briefing.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Trump had personally dictated the first statement, which was presented as being from Donald Trump Jr. and given to The New York Times in July. In it, Trump Jr. said a June 2016 meeting with a Russian attorney had mainly focused on adoptions of Russian children by U.S. parents, an issue tied to human rights sanctions imposed on Russia by the United States.

Trump Jr. later conceded that he had met with the lawyer because he had been told she possessed negative information on Hillary Clinton sourced from the Russian government, although he has insisted no useful information came of his meeting, which also was attended by then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and a top White House aide.

“Look, the statement that Don Jr. issued is true. There's no inaccuracy in the statement,” Sanders said. “The president weighed in as any father would, based on the limited information that he had. This is all discussion, frankly, of no consequence.”

Nonetheless, the president’s role could be fodder for special counsel Robert Mueller as he explores whether Trump obstructed justice to undermine the larger investigation into his campaign's ties to Russia, said Alex Whiting, a Harvard Law School professor and former federal prosecutor.

“Based on what we know now, it likely does not itself rise to the level of obstruction of justice, but it shows Trump's state of mind and could be relevant to proving Trump's intent when he more directly tried to interfere with the ongoing investigation," Whiting said, pointing to Trump's decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey.

"As any father would"

Unfortunately for the Trump clan, this situation is a bit different from homework help

Booker introduces bill to legalize marijuana nationwide
By MATT FRIEDMAN
08/01/2017 10:22 AM EDT

U.S. Sen. Cory Booker is proposing a far-reaching bill that would both legalize marijuana at the federal level and encourage states to legalize it locally through incentives.
http://www.politico.com/states/new-...r-seeks-federal-marijuana-legalization-113716

Cory Booker 2020 moving full steam ahead. Too bad for him, dis COALLLLLLL TRAIN going to roll right over his satanic, demonic, subhumam, Libby loo marajuana agenda. Going to relegate da weed to da ashtray of history, B

You right b
I let this libbie hellhole country get the best of me there :smh:
I'm getting some pounds of real COAL from my shed to rinse my sins away
697cf249591fcbeeef70c6965ead183d.png
That's a beautiful coal mine you got there comrade. Beautiful. SMH. I wish Papa Suga Bees Knees Dapper Don saw this instead of da lying fake media b

Someone needs to fire up that special hypocritical tweet that Trump has tweeted out in the past

I'm still waiting for someone on here who was against Trillary to tell me how she would've been as bad as The Bigot.

Back
Top Bottom